009: Over dramatic.

As much as Yeoreum was confused with how she felt about Yuta's words and behavior last night, the next morning, she felt fantastic

As much as Yeoreum was confused with how she felt about Yuta's words and behavior last night, the next morning, she felt fantastic. The more she thought about it the more sure she was that the plan her and Haechan came up with was actually working.

The first thing she wanted to do before classes was to find her fake boyfriend and tell him everything in person. She rushed through the hallways as she smiled widely, looking for the boy. When she finally managed to find him in the midst of many students, her smile got even bigger as she ran towards him.

"You were right! It worked!" She placed her hands on his shoulders, making him flinch.

"Damn it, why are you scaring me like that?" He frowned until he saw the girl's happy face which intrigued him. "What happened?"

Yeoreum covered her mouth, smiling widely and trying to contain her excitement. "He came over last night."

Haechan's eyes widened a little as he raised his brows and tilted his head to the side. The girl immediately understood that look and rolled her eyes, hitting his arm. "Nothing happened."

"So why are you so happy?"

"Well, he kind of confessed? I mean, I don't know, he was being so weird about it, saying he didn't know what he was doing and all that but that he was so mad seeing me and you together." She covered her mouth again, trying not to squeak from excitement that was getting bigger.

Haechan poked the inside of his cheek and painted a quick smile. "Congrats." he said as he started to walk.

Yeoreum couldn't hide the huge smile that was glued to her face as she followed Haechan. "So, what do we do now, what's our next move?"

The boy sighed and as he was about to speak, he noticed someone riding a bike towards the girl right next to him. His eyes widened as he quickly grabbed Yeoreum and pulled her closer to him.
"You fucking jerk, watch where you're going!" He screamed.

Yeoreum was pressed against his body as he still kept his hand on her back, hugging her into his chest. When their eyes met, they realized the position they were in so Haechan backed away. "You ok?" She nodded. "Next time watch where you're going too, there's bunch of idiots on the streets." He hissed and walked away again.

"Hey! What about.. you know?" She screamed after him and he turned around only to give her a shrug and a wink afterwards. Yeoreum couldn't help but scoff and roll her eyes, but she felt too satisfied for Haechan to ruin her mood with his typical behavior.

🔗

Doyoung bore his eyes into Haechan as they spent their lunch together. His brows furrowed while he tried to figure out what was going on between him and the mystery girl - on his own.

Haechan, feeling his stare, rolled his eyes. "What now?"

The older shrugged, digging into his food. "Just curious."

"About what?"

He scoffed. "I think you know?"

The younger smirked, biting on the food in his mouth. "You want to know about me and Yeoreum?"

"Right, that's her name. But, yeah? Obviously?"

Haechan cleared his throat as he continued munching. "We have a- uh- special assignment."

Doyoung's brows furrowed. "And you need to stick your tongue inside her mouth for that?"

Haechan almost spit out all his food because of the laughter his hyung caused. He took a sip and began telling his best friend the whole story. The older wasn't impressed nor happy with the idea since he liked Yuta very much - he didn't care much for Jennie.

"It was better when I didn't know." Doyoung shook his head.

Haechan hissed, grabbing his beer can. "Just don't tell him anything. Don't worry, we just.. want to open his eyes, I guess." He smirked and clinked his can with Doyoung's. "Cheers."

🔗

"You what?!" Jungwoo stood up from Yeoreum's couch, covering his mouth. "How could you hide such juicy stuff from me?!"

The girl laughed, pulling him by the hands to sit back down. She finally decided to tell her best friend the whole story and even before she did so, she knew how he was going to react - knowing his overdramatic side.

"I can't believe the rumors didn't spread yet? Or that they didn't get to me?" Jungwoo's eyes widened as he overdramatized - just like Yeoreum knew he would.

She laughed and tried to calm him down, when her phone suddenly rang. The boy gasped, ready and excited to see who it was - Haechan or Yuta - either way, it felt like he was getting dragged into a drama he didn't think he needed to watch.

Yeoreum rolled her eyes at her best friend as she picked up the phone. "Hey, Haechan." She said his name for Jungwoo to get even more excited as she, on purpose, tried to make it like a drama scene too.
After hanging up the phone, her eyes widened and her mouth fell agape. Jungwoo stared at her, waiting patiently - until a certain point. When she didn't say a thing for awhile, he started to shake her by the arms, demanding answers.

"He.. wants to take me out on a date."

Jungwoo's mouth fell agape as well as he got even more excited about the show he was experiencing in real life.

what does Haechan have in plans? 🤭