004: I'll Owe You.

"Good practice

"Good practice." Haechan exclaimed, patting his best friend's back as soon as he sat down and chugged some water.

"Bro, you were on fire today. You have to play like that during the next game." Yuta dabbed Doyoung and left the two alone before sending a smile to Haechan as well and running off to grab water himself.

"Why don't you ever play that well during the games?" Doyoung hissed at Haechan's remark which only made the younger chuckle as he loved annoying his hyung.

"I get nervous."

"Please, you shouldn't be. You're really good. Even Yuta said so himself."

Doyoung frowned, finding it hard to believe his best friend who, of course, meant well. He patted his back and stood up "Come on, let's get ready for the party."

Haechan smirked maliciously. "Why are you so eager to go? You hate parties at the campus. Is that because of a special someone?"

Doyoung rolled his eyes and pushed the boy away as soon as he started making kissy noises. "Grow up."

"Youra, I love you." Haechan kept on mocking playfully which eventually made Doyoung burst out laughing.

"Speaking of girls, who's the lucky lady going with you tonight?"

Haechan shrugged. "None."

The older's eyes widened as he put his hand on his chest. "I can't believe this. Is the playboy thinking about settling down? Is there someone special?"

The younger almost burst out laughing at his radio voice. "Please, me? Setting down? No, I just want to keep my options open tonight."

A frown painted Doyoung's face as he didn't like the answer he received. His curiosity peaked when Haechan continued. "But there's someone who seems like would be a good challenge for me."

Doyoung raised a brow.

Haechan nodded, biting his bottom lip. "You know I like a good challenge."

🔗

Yeoreum loved parties, dancing and dressing nicely, especially when there was a theme. She loved the idea of an igloo inspired one which immediately made you think of something white, silver and baby blue. She quickly picked her outfit and proceeded to finish off her makeup with a white eyeliner and glossy lips.

 She quickly picked her outfit and proceeded to finish off her makeup with a white eyeliner and glossy lips