018: From Start To Finish.

Yeoreum smiled to herself while taking a shower after her hot night with Haechan

Yeoreum smiled to herself while taking a shower after her hot night with Haechan. He didn't even plan to, but ended up falling asleep and staying over at her place. When she got up, his pouty lips caught her attention and she wanted to scream about how cute he looked - then she remembered their steamy time together and wondered how that could be the same person who rocked her world just hours ago.

She got startled upon seeing Haechan sitting on the bed when she came back into her room. "Geez, you scared me."

The boy chuckled. "I'm just sitting here. You're too easy to scare."

"I just thought you were still sleeping."

Haechan scanned her up and down and smirked upon seeing her bare legs and an oversized shirt covering her upper body. "Nice shirt."

Yeoreum glanced down. "Oh, right, I borrowed it without asking. I hope that's ok?"

"You can take anything you want. Just not now maybe since I want to have something to wear when I walk back home." He laughed.

The girl raised her brows. "Anything?"

Haechan nodded, patting the free space next to him to lure the girl back into bed. She scoffed and shook her head, making her way to sit next to the boy.

His eyes wouldn't leave hers even for a second - maybe only to look at her lips instead - and as soon as she was next to him, he placed his hand on her cheek, pulling her closer. Yeoreum's heart began to race even before Haechan put his lips on hers.

It was crazy for her how right it felt to be with Haechan, to give herself to him and enjoy him to the fullest as well. She started to fall for him without her knowing and just kept on falling harder and harder. Maybe she liked the haters-to-lovers trope more than she thought.

"Do you have anywhere to be today?" He asked.

Yeoreum thought for a second. "Not yet, but I'm meeting up with Jungwoo later on. You?"

He shook his head, suddenly pulling the girl down onto the bed along with him. When her head rested on his chest, he started to play with her hair as she listened to his heartbeat. "So, do you want to stay like this until then?"

Yeoreum felt butterflies fill her stomach at that simple question mixed with the sweet gesture of him brushing his fingers through her hair. She smiled to herself. "If you want to."

Haechan chuckled. "If it was up to me I'd stay here for another night."

As they kept talking about numerous things, getting to know each other better and without teasing and bickering like they used to, Yeoreum's phone buzzed. She reached for it carelessly, thinking it was probably Jungwoo, but she sat up abruptly when she saw Yuta's name on the screen.
Haechan furrowed his brows and sat up as well, asking what was wrong.

The girl turned the screen to show him and he sighed, scratching the back of his neck. "What does it say?"

"I don't know, I'm kind of scared to see."