008: The Plan.

Yeoreum felt her whole body burning up like lava during the kiss

Yeoreum felt her whole body burning up like lava during the kiss. She didn't know if it was because she enjoyed it, or because she hated how he did that without talking it over beforehand. Once again, he proved to always do whatever he liked and getting whatever he wanted.

Haechan smirked as soon as he pulled away, separating their lips. His eyes wandered up to look into Yeoreum's as he tried to read how the sudden kiss made her feel. Unfortunately, her emotions weren't clear, but he didn't necessarily care. He was just playing with her and she was playing with him.

"Lee Haechan!" A female voice caught the fake couple's attention and Haechan immediately rolled his eyes upon seeing Jennie walking up to them.

"What do you want now?" He asked, annoyed.

Jennie put on a fake smile and talked in a high pitched voice. "Can we talk? Privately." She glanced at Yeoreum.

Haechan sighed, turning to Yeoreum. "Don't go anywhere, baby." He placed a gentle kiss onto her cheek before standing up and walking behind a fuming Jennie.

Yeoreum cleared her throat and wiped her lips as she watched the two walk behind a corner and disappearing from her sight. That's when her eyes wandered towards the court and Yuta. She smiled once he scored some points and shouted, cheering for the boy. To her surprise, he didn't react at all. His face expression was blank and eyes pierced through the ball and the other players.

Haechan didn't even get to say anything when he found himself being pushed against the wall. "What the fuck are you doing?" He frowned.

Jennie stared at him with flames in her eyes as she clenched her jaw. "Who is that slut?"

The boy scoffed and smirked before looking at her coldly. "Watch your mouth."

The girl that Haechan called his stalker, leaned back on her feet, crossing her arms over her chest. "What are you doing with that slut?"

Haechan moved himself closer to the girl's face, making their breaths meet. "I said, watch your mouth."

Jennie suddenly whined, throwing something of a tantrum, making the boy furrow his brows. "Baby, you're just messing around with her, right?" She wrapped her arms around his neck.

A soft scoff left his mouth as he moved his face even closer to Jennie's, making her excited. He suddenly chuckled and shook his head. "You're so pathetic."

The girl was taken aback and a smile wiped off her face. Haechan grabbed her hands that were clinging onto him and tore them apart to free himself from her grip. "Leave me the fuck alone, stalker."

Her eyes filled with tears as she felt betrayed. Unable to take a no for an answer from him, she began to scream after him as he walked away, stomping her feet like an angry child.

"I can't fucking do this." Yeoreum heard Yuta say to the guys, throwing the ball into their hands and walking off the court.

"What did I miss?" Haechan sat down next to the girl who watched the court intensely. He turned to see what was happening and the view of an angry Yuta walking off surprised him. His eyes widened as he turned to Yeoreum. "I guess our plan worked sooner than I thought."