003: Glitter.

There was nothing more that Jungwoo craved than coffee and a fat, juicy burger to help his huge hungover

There was nothing more that Jungwoo craved than coffee and a fat, juicy burger to help his huge hungover. He rubbed his temples as soon as he sat down at his assigned seat in class. "I can't believe you dragged me out here." He whined to Yeoreum who sat down right next to him.

She chuckled as she took out her laptop. "You can't let this hungover win over. You have too many absences already, you don't want to get on mr. Kim's bad side, do you?"

He turned to Yeoreum slowly, not wanting to get a head rush. "Honestly? I couldn't care less right now."

"Hello, good morning, everyone." The professor slammed the door behind him, making the poor, hungover boy frown and whine some more.

"Good night." Jungwoo laid his head on his arm, making Yeoreum chuckle and shake her head. As long as he's not missing it.

After all their classes and many whines from Jungwoo during the whole day, the boy left without accompanying Yeoreum who volunteered to help hang decorations for the upcoming party to celebrate the school's win during a basketball game few days ago.

The party at the frat house was one for the students to be able to let loose completely without worrying about professors, this one was supposed to be for both the teachers and students to celebrate a huge win. Principal's idea.

As soon as she walked into the gym, she saw few familiar faces already focused on their tasks. One in particular caught her attention.

As soon as he noticed the girl, he ran over, smiling from ear to ear with one of the prettiest smiles Yeoreum has ever seen. "Hey, you made it." He suddenly looked around. "Where's Jungwoo?"

"Hi! He was hungover as hell. He barely even managed to get to classes but I dragged him."

Yuta chuckled, nodding. "You'd think he'd get used to drinking after awhile in college but, I guess not."

"Nope." She chuckled, looking around. "So, who's the boss here?"

The long haired boy bowed playfully like a prince charming - that he actually was in her eyes. "Yours truly."

"Damn, a basketball team's leader, frat house's president and now this too? You're really busy this year."

He laughed and ran fingers through his hair. "What can I say? That's the price for being the best." He winked, sending shivers down Yeoreum's spine. "Anyways," he suddenly clapped his hands together "I'd like you to hang those over there if that's ok with you?"

"Sure, no problem." She smiled and he reciprocated with the same before telling her to let him know if she needed help with anything and walking off.

Laughs roamed around the gym as she chit chatted with some of her colleagues from different majors as they all worked on their little tasks. The gym looked almost perfect for the igloo inspired theme that the students voted for, the only thing missing was something a little extra by the decorations Yeoreum was setting up.