014: Another Crazy.

Haechan wasn't nervous about meeting his new fake girlfriend because he simply never got nervous around girls

Haechan wasn't nervous about meeting his new fake girlfriend because he simply never got nervous around girls. All he needed was for Jennie to see him with Harin which is why he chose a restaurant she worked at and would be forced to handle the sight of him with yet another girl.

As he waited for his new fake girlfriend near the restaurant, his eyes widened - thankfully he had sunglasses on that covered his slightly surprised expression - as soon as a girl walked towards him confidently.

He looked her up and down as a smirk appeared on his face as soon as she was standing in front of him. "Are you Haechan?" He nodded. "Good, I'm Harin. Nice to meet you."

Haechan smirked as he took off his sunglasses. "Nice to meet you too, indeed."

The girl chuckled. "Dude, it's been a couple of seconds and you're already trying to undress me with your eyes?"

"Do you mind if I am?"

Harin smirked as well as she said a quick "No." and walked past the boy, entering the restaurant.
He was positively surprised by her character and thought that it was going to be more fun than he imagined.

The two stood by the entrance to wait for a waiter who'd bring them to their table and that's when Harin suddenly grabbed Haechan's hand and put it on her waist. Their eyes met when she turned around and said "Let's put on a good show."

The boy couldn't help but chuckle as he found her even more amusing.

Haechan was hoping that Jennie wouldn't be the one actually serving them since he was a bit afraid of what she could've possibly done with their food out of anger, and thankfully they got assigned someone else.

After ordering their drinks and food, Jennie had suddenly emerged from the kitchen. She didn't notice Haechan right away, so the boy took that chance to reach over the table and grab Harin's hands. The girl didn't question any of his moves as she played along perfectly - actually, she seemed like she was even more into it than he was.

When Jennie finally noticed her crush holding hands with yet another girl, she almost dropped the tray she was holding. Her mouth fell agape and that's when Haechan looked her way, smirking proudly. She rushed back into the kitchen, making the boy laugh and shake his head. "She's so pathetic."