013: Favor.

Yeoreum decided to quiet down her worries about her and Yuta, because she wanted to give it a go without much overthinking

Yeoreum decided to quiet down her worries about her and Yuta, because she wanted to give it a go without much overthinking. It was true that their first kiss wasn't as spectacular as she had imagined it to be - but maybe she just over expected it and then felt disappointed simply because the expectations didn't exceed - not because the kiss was bad or anything like that. Her admiration for Yuta was still there and she still found him unbelievably beautiful inside and out, and they were getting along really well on top of that. Occasional hand holding and hugs, along with kisses still felt good - it was simply nice. Just nice.

Whenever she saw Haechan around the campus, they only shared a quick glance and the boy didn't even smile back when she did. She didn't understand why his attitude towards her changed so drastically - their plan was supposed to make her win Yuta over, right? So why was he so mad with her?
Besides, it's not like her and Haechan weren't enemies before the crazy idea of them fake dating came to the boy's mind. It was just simply back to normal - back to when the two weren't in each other's lives.

As Yeoreum smiled from ear to ear watching Yuta play basketball at yet another practice, her phone suddenly buzzed. Curious if Jungwoo had already finished his class, she checked the phone excitedly but that expression quickly dropped when she saw the name that popped up.

Gulping, she started looking around to see if the owner of the text was anywhere near. She was confused but too curious not to follow along with what the message said so she smiled to Yuta and once she caught his attention, she mouthed that she was going to the bathroom.

Making her way towards one of the spots that students liked to use for makeout sessions - again, weird that this was the spot he chose - she gulped, confused.
"Haechan?" She whispered while looking around when someone suddenly pulled her inside the center of the secret spot. She practically fell into his arms, making their bodies touch as well as their faces be only few centimeters apart.

His eyes were staring intensely into hers and his lips didn't slip out any words. Her heart began to race a little at their closeness so she backed away, clearing her throat. "What is it? Why did you want to meet here?" She looked around - the place was pretty and gave enough privacy which was definitely the reason why students always chose it for their little rendezvous.

Normally, Haechan would say something flirty, something that could sweep Yeoreum and any other girl off their feet, but he didn't. "I need one more favor, then I'll leave you alone." He said with a straight face.

Yeoreum chuckled. "We don't have to act like strangers though, do we?"

Haechan scoffed, putting his hands inside the jeans pockets. "We're not exactly friends either, are we?"

The girl rolled her eyes at his response which reminded her the exact reason why they weren't friends. He was a jerk and she should've known it was going to stay that way. "Then why would I help you?"