011: As She Had Imagined.

The four managed to escape the room, mostly thanks to Yeoreum and Haechan's cooperation

The four managed to escape the room, mostly thanks to Yeoreum and Haechan's cooperation. Whenever Yeoreum found a clue, Haechan found one that fit with hers like a missing puzzle piece.

Yuta observed the two with clenched jaw, completely forgetting what they were supposed to be doing or where he even was. Doyoung was mad at Haechan for fulfilling his little sneaky plan without telling him anything about it - but then again, if he did, Doyoung would tell him off or just not invite Yuta. He was mad at his best friend for putting his basketball team's leader and his close colleague in such an awkward and unpleasant situation just for the stupid pretend relationship.

"So," Haechan wrapped his arm around Yeoreum's neck. "Drinks?" He asked the boys, glancing back and forth between them.

"Count me out." Doyoung rolled his eyes and started walking away. The youngest furrowed his brows and excused himself to go after his best friend, leaving Yeoreum and Yuta alone.

He wanted to take this opportunity to ask the important question he needed to ask, but wasn't sure how to start. He cleared his throat and glanced at the two best friends still fighting in the distance. Ok, I have a chance now.

"Do you like me?"

Yeoreum almost choked on her own saliva upon hearing the question. Her eyes widened as she chuckled nervously. "W-what?"

Yuta was a straightforward guy so he figured that just asking her straight up was the best solution for him, even if it meant it could surprise her.
He looked intensely yet softly into her eyes as he repeated the question. Yeoreum wanted to scream a bunch of "yeses", but she found herself speechless.

"I can't believe this." Haechan muttered under his breath while wrapping his arm around Yeoreum once again.

Yuta sighed upon seeing Haechan back, especially embracing Yeoreum once again.

"I guess that leaves us three." Haechan smiled, staring at the basketball player.

"I'm out. Have fun." The long haired boy walked off after looking Yeoreum in the eyes once again.

Haechan had to keep his act up, so he called for the boy's name few times, asking him not to leave and just join them - it didn't work.

"He likes me."

Haechan turned to glance down at the girl under his arm. "What?"

"He likes me!" Yeoreum repeated, in a more high pitched voice. She turned to face Haechan, resulting his arm to drop down from embracing her. She grabbed him by the arms instead and shook him, smiling excitedly. "He just asked me if I like him, that means you were right all along, right?!"

Haechan gulped. He looked into her overly happy eyes that started to shine a little more, and his stomach began to act weird. He felt a bit nauseous and just weak overall, and he didn't understand why.

"Well?!" She shook him again, staring into his eyes and waiting for response.

The boy smiled softly and nodded. "Yeah. It must've worked."

Yeoreum suddenly jumped up and down, smiling from ear to ear as she let that information sink in.
Seeing her this happy was a new sighting for Haechan and it made him feel like he suddenly got butterflies. He furrowed his brows, trying to ignore whatever he was feeling.
"So, what are you still doing here?"

The girl glanced at Haechan with confused expression. He sighed and rolled his eyes, pointing to the direction Yuta walked in. "Go after him, talk to him."

"What? But what about Jennie?" She walked up to him, suddenly standing so close in result.

The boy stared down into her eyes while they were standing so close to each other it would only take a lean for him to put his lips on hers. He gulped instead and backed away a little, waving his hand. "I'll figure something out."

Yeoreum jumped out of excitement and threw herself at Haechan, hugging him tight. He didn't say anything nor hugged her back, and then watched her run in the direction he previously pointed to.
His vision suddenly became blurry and he furrowed his brows. Once he realized his eyes filled with tears, he shook his head and wiped them, scoffing. "You have got to be kidding me." He mumbled to himself.

🔗

Yeoreum ran like crazy to try and catch up to Yuta - not that she knew exactly which way he was going.

After few minutes, she saw his figure from the back, walking rather slowly. She smiled to herself before screaming out his name.

Yuta furrowed his brows as he turned around to a female voice calling him from behind. and squinted to see who it was. "Yeoreum?" He walked over to her slowly.

The girl smiled from ear to ear as she started walking towards Yuta as well, for the two to meet halfway.

"What are you doing?" He looked past her, probably trying to find Haechan.

"I like you."

Yuta was taken aback and his full attention went back to her. He stared into her eyes as she began to smile wider and wider. She then shrugged. "I've liked you for so long."

He felt his insides twist and turn as a smile forced its way onto his confused face as well. "What? What about Haechan?"

Yeoreum shook her head. "It doesn't matter."

Yuta chuckled nervously as he ran fingers through his hair, backing away a little out of shock. "But I thought-"

"Yuta." He looked at the girl once she cut him off.

Her eyes spoke more than words could and Yuta felt his heart racing out of the adrenaline her confession gave him so he couldn't help but smile that beautiful smile of his from ear to ear, making her do the same.

He suddenly reached his hands towards her face as his whole body moved closer to hers. She already felt her knees weakening upon feeling his touch and the best was yet to come.

His lips pressed against hers as he cupped her face, meanwhile she wrapped her arms around his back.

That was it. That's what she had wanted for so long, that's what she was craving for so long. It was finally happening.

But, did it feel as good as she had imagined?

please don't hate me 😅what are your theories? i'm so curious 🙈

what are your theories? i'm so curious 🙈