017: Climax.

🔞 Mention of sex 🔞You can definitely skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable reading it

🔞 Mention of sex 🔞
You can definitely skip this chapter if you feel uncomfortable reading it.
+ This is purely fictional.

-

Thankfully, Yeoreum lived alone, because whoever would've been her roommate, would've definitely felt too awkward experiencing what was happening.

The door slammed behind them as soon as they walked inside her apartment. Haechan immediately grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer, pressing his lips against hers right away. She took off her jacket and let it fall onto the ground as she ran her fingers through Haechan's soft hair. Their breathing was heavier as the tension between them kept on rising.

Yeoreum suddenly pushed Haechan against the wall, making him smirk at how she took control for a second.

But not for long.

He grabbed her thighs and pulled her up, making her wrap her legs around him. They didn't stop kissing even for a second and only craved each other more. "Where's your bedroom?" Haechan eventually asked in between breaths.

Yeoreum only pointed towards the direction and kissed the boy some more, not being able to control herself.
She's never felt this desperate to have someone right there, right then, and she definitely didn't know how to behave - she felt like her whole body was burning inside.

Once Haechan somehow managed to get into her bedroom despite making out while walking with Yeoreum wrapped around him, he threw her onto the bed. She smirked at the slight roughness that was soon soothed by his smile as well as a kiss once he got on top of her.

Yeoreum spread her legs and Haechan ran his hand on the back of her thigh, making her want those hands and fingers elsewhere.

The boy kissed her neck, making her almost roll her eyes already - and it was just the beginning. Haechan slowly moved down, sending shivers down Yeoreum's spine. After kissing her stomach, he reached the piece of clothing that was standing in the way between him and finding out how she tasted.

He unbuttoned her jeans, gently unzipping them after. He glanced up at Yeoreum's face that begged for him to hurry - for him to own her for just a little bit.

A smirk appeared on his face as he slid the jeans down her legs and threw them away, not looking where. He took his shirt off and reached for something in his wallet. Yeoreum watched impatiently as he took out protection. Right, safety first.

Without wanting to wait any longer than needed, the girl took off her top and a bra while Haechan took off his pants. He leaned down, hovering over her as the only pieces of clothing left on both their bodies were panties.

The boy looked down to her breasts, admiring how perfect she was in every way which made him shake his head. The girl asked what was wrong but he only smiled, shaking his head again and kissing her passionately.

As they started making out, he took off her panties with one hand, throwing them away just like her jeans before. Yeoreum did the same with his boxers, then waiting patiently - well, kind of - for him to put on the protection.

Before going in, Haechan licked his fingers and ran them down her stomach until he reached the spot he wanted. He slid his fingers inside her, making her let out a moan that only made him harder. He licked his wet fingers before getting inside of her, making them both moan simultaneously.

He moved slow at first as they both enjoyed the feeling. Yeoreum scratched his back a bit more the faster he started thrusting.

Haechan was a known playboy who liked to have occasional one night stands, but he never enjoyed sex as much as he did with Yeoreum. His whole body felt and moved different when she was his partner and it made him excited even more. He wanted to enjoy this moment for as long as he could, but once Yeoreum decided to get on top of him, he knew he wouldn't last as long as he wanted to.

When she pulled him by the shoulders to sit up as she rode him, wrapping her arms around his neck and pulling onto his hair, he felt the biggest pleasure he's ever felt. He squeezed her hips as he came, letting out a moan as his body shivered for a second. Yeoreum breathed out loud, trying to catch a breath since that was a hell of a workout. She kissed his shoulder, still having their bodies glued to each other.

Haechan suddenly smirked, placing a kiss onto her lips. "Your turn."

Yeoreum furrowed her brows and before she knew it, she was the bottom again. Haechan spread her legs for an easier access as he slid his fingers inside of her again, licking her clit at the same time.

She moaned out of pleasure and there was no one else on her mind other than Haechan.

DONT LOOK AT ME 🫣i wanted to practice writing sex scenes and i decided to start with this book lol :)

DONT LOOK AT ME 🫣
i wanted to practice writing sex scenes and i decided to start with this book lol :)

i hope u enjoyed it? 😅