006: Not A Rumor.

Yeoreum cleared her throat as she walked side by side with Haechan, who still kept his arm draped over her shoulder

Yeoreum cleared her throat as she walked side by side with Haechan, who still kept his arm draped over her shoulder. "You can let go, we're probably out of his sight, you know."

"I think you're forgetting that Yuta isn't our only target, princess." The girl scoffed at the pet name as they walked through the hallways of the campus, catching people's attention. Yeoreum was suddenly pulled towards one of the walls and pushed against it gently. Her eyes widened a little as she looked into his, trying to read the plan they held behind them.

The boy smirked as he gently touched Yeoreum's chin, wandering his eyes to her lips as he leaned in closer, making their noses touch a little. The girl didn't understand the feeling in her stomach because there was no way they were butterflies, there was no way she was falling for his tricks. She felt her whole body warming up at the closeness of their faces and bodies and before she knew it, her hands grabbed onto Haechan's shirt, squeezing the fabric as if she wanted to pull the boy even closer.

"She's watching." He said quietly, smiling in between the words as if he was telling the girl something sweet.

"She is?" Yeoreum answered, breathing a bit heavier than before as their lips could meet any second.

"Mhm." He hummed, nodding.
His intense stare suddenly wandered back to her eyes as his lips kept on curling up in a smirk that was definitely one of the reasons he easily had girls wrapped around his finger.

Not knowing why, she craved his lips. She craved the taste of them and to know the way they would move along with hers.

Haechan, on the other hand, enjoyed watching how her eyes wandered between his eyes and lips, how she licked her tinted ones without realizing, how her body responded to his touch. He loved the way he made her feel.

Wanting to tease the girl even more, he changed his plan. His face moved away from hers, making her eyes fill with confusion as he gently pulled her by the shirt - for her body to fall into his.
He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her tight, waiting for her hands to place themselves on his back in response. The default smirk of his appeared on his face again as soon as he felt her arms intertwine together around his back as well.

"Is she still looking?" He asked while keeping Yeoreum in his embrace.

"Um-" The girl looked in her direction, trying to make sure that that was indeed the girl Haechan wanted to be freed of. "Yeah, but she just walked away once she saw me looking."

As soon as she said that, Haechan pulled away, leaving the girl's body cold without his pressed against it. A sudden wave of regret surrounded her mind as she began to think about how she didn't want him to let go.