020: FINALE.

Days of constant cuddles, kisses, sex, movie nights, walks - and Yeoreum couldn't be more content with her love life

Days of constant cuddles, kisses, sex, movie nights, walks - and Yeoreum couldn't be more content with her love life. Her partner - who still wasn't officially her boyfriend - seemed like a perfect match she had always looked for. Haechan realized that he didn't date anyone before because first of all - he wasn't into them that much - but most importantly, because he was waiting for Yeoreum all along.

Him and Yuta eventually shared nicer looks with time so Haechan figured that the punch he once threw at his face helped him move on from the situation. As for the basketball team's leader and Yeoreum, they shared smiles and simple hi's whenever they saw each other around the campus, but nothing more than that. Their friendship seemed to sink after everything that happened, but maybe that's how it was supposed to be.

🔗

It was the day of the basketball game that the whole uni was waiting for and for which Yuta and Doyoung practiced even harder for. Everyone was going to be there to support their university's team and Yeoreum and Haechan weren't an exception. The girl, for whatever reason, was even more excited than she thought she would be. Maybe it was because experiencing such events with Haechan just seemed like more fun. Of course, Jungwoo would be joining them to bring even more fun to the table which Haechan didn't mind at all, considering him and Jungwoo grew closer.

Yeoreum took a lot of thought into her outfit since she wanted to look as cool as possible and somewhat sporty to fit the vibe.

As soon as she walked into her bedroom, where Haechan was already waiting for her, his eyes widened and he mouthed a "wow". She smiled and goofed around, throwing herself on top of Haechan who was lying on the bed.

"You'll wrinkle my outfit." He teased and Yeoreum opened her mouth wide.

"You care more about your clothes than the girl literally lying on top of you?" She overdramatized, trying to get up only to be pulled back close to Haechan by him. They laughed as they shared a few kisses and Yeoreum suddenly looked down. "Let me see your fit."

Haechan rolled his eyes as the girl pulled him up from the bed, making him show off his choice of clothes.

She bit her lip and overreacted to make the boy laugh which worked immediately and he threw himself on top of her now, making her cap fall from her head

She bit her lip and overreacted to make the boy laugh which worked immediately and he threw himself on top of her now, making her cap fall from her head. "Hey!" She laughed.

He brushed her hair with his fingers, laughing, when their eyes met. It was incredible how still head over heels they were for each other and how the chemistry just kept on getting better and better.

Haechan cleared his throat. "Listen, um-"

The doorbell suddenly rang, interrupting the two. "It's probably Jungwoo, let's get going." Yeoreum pecked the boy's lips, pushing him off her which only made the boy sigh.

Once they got the gym, the atmosphere was already over the roof. Yeoreum's mouth fell agape at the incredible feeling she never felt before during games even when it meant watching Yuta play. She smiled widely at Haechan who couldn't believe her excitement and apparently, so did Jungwoo.

They found an empty spot for the three of them and sat down, enjoying the loud music and people talking over each other. Yeoreum and Haechan didn't get as many looks as they used to which only made them glad - not like they cared much anyways.

Yeoreum tapped Haechan's thigh excitedly once the players ran onto the court. The boy shook his head while smiling and liking that side of Yeoreum. When their eyes met with Yuta's, they only shared an awkward smile before the team's leader focused on the game and leading his teammates instead.

By the end of the game, Haechan kept glancing at Yeoreum rather nervously as he rubbed his hands over his pants anxiously. She yelled at their team to encourage them to score the winning points, when Haechan finally thought - it's now or never.

He grabbed her hands to catch her attention. She looked at him with curious eyes as he smiled at her sweetly. She furrowed her brows "what is it?"

The boy leaned over closer to Yeoreum so she could hear him better through the crazy noise of the game. "I wanted to tell you all of this back at your place but we didn't have the time." Yeoreum nodded, listening carefully. "But, since this is where we shared our first kiss - maybe a fake one, but was it really fake?" She continued to listened as her heart began to race a bit more. "Yeoreum, I've never felt anything like this before, I've never cared for anyone like this before. I love spending time with you, hugging you, kissing you, teasing you.. I love it all. And I think I'm in love for the first time, so I really don't know how to do this properly, but.. do you want to be my girlfriend? Officially."

Yeoreum's eyes filled with tears as she chuckled and placed her hand on his cheek. "You're so adorable." She commented his cute way of asking her out like they were little kids. She nodded. "Of course I do."

Haechan smiled and as his lips landed on hers, the crowd cheered and stood up, yelling on top of their lungs. The couple laughed and stood up as well to see that their team had won the game. They cheered along with others and Yeoreum wrapped her arms around Haechan's neck, pulling him closer. "Oh, and, I'm in love with you too." She whispered into his ear which made the boy wrap his arms around her even tighter while they shared another, sweet kiss - this time as an official couple.

♥︎ THE END ♥︎

and it's overrrrr 😭i can't believe i finished another book and am actually happy with how it came out :,)

and it's overrrrr 😭
i can't believe i finished another book and am actually happy with how it came out :,)

i hope you guys enjoyed it as much as i did <3 please share some thoughts and vote bc it means a lot to me :,)

cuffed, thank you <3