The Final Stretch

Anissa, normally not having a temper in terms of having to keep cool with her job, was at wits end. Venyamin was not progressing easily, and it was breaking her heart. She wanted to fuck someone up. 

"Why can't you just give him an epidural," she snarled for the thousandth time, watching him squirm and whine. He was in a simple blue gown, on a bed that actually fit him, but just coated in sweat. His thick locks, that hadn't been cut yet, were snarled and matted to his skull. He was currently working through another contraction, squeezing the bed rail and pretty much crying for his life. He had a body pillow, and would often bite into that. 

She couldn't get close to him; he was damn violent in rage and pain. She couldn't comfort him, couldn't hold him, and the fucking cameras were not close to helping. She'd intentionally destroyed two of them before Marty had told her if another one went down, he'd find the means to kick her off the property. 

It was their part of the deal, as the first guy to actually have a baby, it had to be documented, and she found it in the contract he'd signed with Marylin to keep his job. 

"He's not far enough along."

Anissa laughed. "When will he be!"

"Fuck I hope shortly! You're insufferable!"

She yanked Marty up by the front of his lab coat, jerking him to be eye level. His eyes widened in horror. Being over six feet herself, it wasn't difficult, but she didn't like how masculine it made her feel. How wrong the gesture was. But it was this or practically beat him into the medicine. 

"I. Don't. Care!" She shook him. "He gets it or I lose my shit!" 

"And what it slows his labor and makes him suffer worse or cause complications??" 

"Give me anything," Ven wailed, "please!"

Anissa laughed like she was crazy. "It's an eleven pound baby, Marty, give him it now!"

He shook his head. "Give me a few. I'll be right back. Get him to sit up, and honestly getting him to move will help get this baby out."

He was gone from the room, shaking his head as he went.  Anissa crossed her arms, judging by the grip on the railing he wasn't dealing with a contraction. Despite how much he whined about the pain he wasn't progressing to match it. She supposed he'd never went through cramping like this before, that no man had. 

Marty was a little confused at how much dilation Ven would have. Ten centimeters wasn't probable with someone Ven's size, and on top of it, ten centimeters was for a female. Yes, he'd had narrower hips, but they'd shifted adequately enough the baby would make it through. The half ass ultrasound and x-ray he'd had, right as they laid him on the table, indicated so. The baby's weight did not come from the grow serum or being fat, the baby's weight came from an estimated 25 inches, and the fact both of her parents were over six feet. 

"Can I help you get up?"

Ven snorted, dragging himself upward just fine. He plopped his entire body backward against the incline of the bed, panting for breath. He glared at her. She was half afraid he was going kill someone. All the interns and attendants had left until it came time to deliver, as much as they wanted to talk to him and assure him and congratulate him. 

He swallowed heavily, breathing through his nose. "Eleven pounds, fuck Anissa. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Do you think she's too big."

"Marty seemed to think you were fine. If anything arises I'm sure he can pull you into an emergency c-section. He picked the best birthing route..."

"For science. Not my well being. He wants to see how well a man-made cunt can work, and I get to deal with it."

"Ven do you want me to pressure him into cutting you open?"