A Little Bean

Marty kinda just showed up. He didn't knock really. When Anissa questioned him he shrugged. Venyamin showed up a fraction of a second later eyes blazing in a predatory sense. 

"Don't you knock?" Ven snarled, his heavy Russian accent slurring his words. Marty shrugged, quirking a brow.

"Ven, wow. The baby though, you have a belly."

Her husband in response screwed up his face, as he studied his stomach."Oh piss off. I'm not that damn fat!"

"Where do you want to have the ultrasound done?" Marty got right to the point and shrugged his bag.

Anissa watched her husband's blue eyes light up in disgust. "Couch."

Marty nodded, "It's best we begin?"

"I don't really want to." 

"The more you fight me the harder it will be." 

Anissa took her husbands muscle lined forearm and lead him into the living room, not needing to instruct Marty at all. The smaller man followed silently.

Her husband tossed himself on the couch a moment later with a heavy flopping noise. "Do whatever you want."

"Stand back up so I can get measurements."

"For fucks sake," Ven barked, shoving himself back to his feet. He took of his shirt and threw it across the room before Marty could even pressure him about that either. 

As Marty circled Ven closely he crossed his arms over his broad chest. Ven had the very typical long male torso, but he also had very long legs. Marty didn't even need to pressure him to move his arms. 

"Must you?" Ven growled, as Marty pressed a hand into the side of his stomach. "I'm sore enough."

"The squish is good," Marty muttered tracing his finger down the middle of Ven's stomach and right over the bulge.

Anissa grinned at her husbands horrific scowl, and watched it grow as Marty measured Ven's swell and then recorded his weight. Her husband had gained eight pounds.

"Jesus fucking Christ! What the hell am I pregnant with? A hippo?" Ven snapped, digging his hands into the sides of his stomach, and rubbing forward with them. "Eight god-damned pounds!?"

"Honey, the language needs to stop."

He only started cursing in Russian, then jerked free of Marty's pressuring and probing grasp. 

"Ven, on the couch--pants and underpants off," the small scientist pressured, finding an outlet and plugging in his machine. 

Again more Russian cursing and swearing as he obeyed. He flicked back his messy hair and plopped down, laying  on his back. "It's fucking cold, so hurry the fuck up." 

Marty sighed, and applied a paste a black bulb on the end of cord. "Ven, not going to lie, your going to have discomfort."

He shifted his legs awkwardly open as Marty sat at his feet. "I have no idea why you are doing this."

"I need to make sure your birth canal is properly structured for when you do go to push the baby out."

"Fucks sake," Ven snarled, crossing his arms over his bare chest. He let his head fall on the side of couch. 

Anissa crossed her arms and watched with a bemused smile. She knew she shouldn't be laughing it off but she couldn't help it. 

Marty reached between her husband's legs, applying more lubricating paste. Venyamin jerked his head up, "Careful. Don't fucking touch me." He didn't have to explain what he was referencing.