Jessamyn

Venyamin, sleeping profoundly in peace, was prodded awake relentlessly. He whined in irritation, not remembering where or why he was having to wake up. He knew he didn't have work, but the bed didn't feel familiar. 

"What?" he sighed, finally managing to crack open his eyes. The room before him was dull and lacking color. He sucked in a breath. "Ah shit."

Anissa grinned at him, her cheeks rosy and eyes shining bright. She held up her phone. "You wanna puppy? I think our baby would like one?"

"You woke me up...up for a pet?" he asked skeptically, swallowing, as he slowly pushed himself upright. His legs quivered uncontrollably, and there was a pressure in his lower half he'd never felt before. Rather than acknowledge it, he focused on her phone, squinting as his eyes adjusted. 

"I'm not a fan of pet hair on my suits, and that looks like a hairy dog." He said, studying the photo better. It had to have been a smaller dog, but just off the photo alone it had a big personality. There were several, but he wasn't tempted to swipe through them. He didn't want a dog. 

"It's a Corgi-Husky mix..." she said. "They're almost old enough for adoption, and they're local."

"No," he said. "No Husky's. They shed like hell."

Anissa pouted, twirling a strand of her mousy hair. He focused on that. She swiped a few times on her phone. "Well how about a kitten."

"No long haired ones."

"Hairless?

He laughed. "No, I won't have that running about the house like a bald nut-sack." 

She shoved the phone into her pocket. "You're no fun. I think we should have a baby for our baby."

He nodded grimly. "Is that why you woke me?"

"Yeah," she murmured. "I was hoping to delay it but you don't want a pet. How about a fish?"

He sighed. "I can feel it. Feel her." There was this urge within him to shift into a different positon. To release the pressure. He shifted to rest heavier on his left him, drawing one of his shaking knees up. In addition to the pressure in his ass, there was a softer pain in his groin. It was more muted since he'd fallen asleep and wasn't as sharp but something was going on. 

"How do you feel?"

"Sleep was fine."

"Contractions?" 

"Not bothering me. My stomach is just...." he lifted his hands in a shrug. "Like when your leg spasms and ticks, but slowed down." 

"Marty says you dilated to almost twelve centimeters, the question being if you have enough space externally as internally."

"How did...how did he know I..."

"You slept like you were dead."

"Fucking hell."

She clapped her hands together, rocking back and forth toe to heel. "Yeah. So...can...can I get Marty so we can finally meet our baby?"

He huffed. "Finally meet our baby? I didn't know I was taking too long."

Anissa started. "What? No. I..."

He gave her a half-ass cocky sneer. "I'm just fucking with you. Yeah...yeah let's have her."

She tipped her head to the side, "why the long face."

"Because I don't know what I'm doing, I have this horrendous pressure inside me and I don't know how to get it out."