chapter 3.

ASHLEY'S POV

Mum and i were talking when we suddenly heard someone honking at us. I immediately turned around and saw a car. Wait a minute, i knew that car. It was my brother, Brian.

« Mom, he's here!! Brian is here!! » I started to yell. - Not so loudly, Orlando is full of tourist and people, and i didn't want to be heard by a thousand people. - A big smile appeared on my face, revealing almost all of my teeth.
Brian got out of the car and he started walking closer to us. I waved at him, and he waved back.

« Hi big bro. » I said smiling.

« Hey, little one » He replied smiling back.
I immediately hugged him without hesitation.
He hugged me back, holding me tight.

« I missed you so much, Bri. » I said to him while we were hugging. He stroked my head softly.

« I missed you too, Ash.
More than how you could imagine. » He confessed. Then he broke away from the hug and went to hug my mom. It was nice and cute to see them hugging. I smiled, while i was trying to understand what they were saying.
The only thing that i could understand was a phrase told by my mom.

« Please, make sure she will never be in danger, but especially make sure that no one will never and ever hurt her. Promise me you will take care of her. Promise me you will take care of your little sister. »

Okay, i have to be honest, this made me cry a little bit in the inside.

Brian came closer to me, smiling as always.

« So, are you ready to live with me and with the boys? » He asked, looking at me.

« Yeah, i'm kinda ready for it. Just imagine, 5 boys and just 1 girl living all together in the same house. Okay this is gonna be even harder than as i thought. » I replied, laughing.

Brian laughed back.
« Don't worry, you're going to have fun.
And, in our band there is also a guy who's the same age as you, and he's pretty tho. »

« Why are you saying this, Brian? »
I asked, with a confused expression on my face.

« I don't know.. I mean maybe you could be interested in him. » He replied back, winking at me playfully. I patted him on the head and we both started laughing.

« You are just like mom. » I said to him, while i blushed a little.

« So, are you ready to come home? » Brian asked to me.

« Yes, i am! » I replied smiling.

« Great! So.. i guess that's it. » Brian turned around and looked at my mom.
« We are going, mom. » He said to her.

My mom nodded and got closer to us. She gave us a big hug and a tear rolled down her face.

Brian and i got in the car and we both waved at our mom, she waved back, while watching us from outside of the car.

Brian started to drive, while i started to look at the city. Orlando was beautiful, and i finally convinced myself that living there wasn't that bad as i thought.