chapter 7.

NICK'S POV:

I walked with her up to her bedroom. We both said goodnight to eachother, and then i watched her as she entered in her room.
As soon as she closed the door, i started to walk through the hallway for going into my room.
i entered and i immediately took my shirt off because of the hotness in the room, since that it was summer. I also did a cold shower but it didn't helped me that much.
Now it was 2:30am and i couldn't close my eyes, so i decided to go outside of my room for going in the kitchen and making myself something to eat. I walked through the hallway again, but i suddenly stop walking when i realized that i was in front of Ashley's room.
I don't really know why, but there was a voice inside of my head that was saying to me «Go inside, Nickolas, and spend the night with her.
We both know you want it so bad. Or should i say, you want her so bad.» Why. Why this voice was telling me this thing. I mean, i barely know her, so why i would even want to spend the night with her? I ran my hand through my wet hair, i looked at the door, then i ignored that voice and i decided to go in the kitchen.
«Oh god, why am i thinking about this..?» I said to myself, while i was doing the stairs.
I kept looking down as i kept thinking about it, but i suddenly bumped into someone.

ASHLEY'S POV:

I did all the possible. I tried to take a shower, to read a book, to listen to loud music with my walkman and my airpods but nothing. It was official. I couldn't sleep. Maybe, one thing that could help me, could be eating. I was sitting on my bed, and i was staring at the floor.
«Yeah, let's do it.» I said, decided. I now was outside of my bedroom and i was going down the stairs, directed in the kitchen. I was wearing my pajamas, a black top and a pair of typical shorts, also black, made of silk. I did not care a lot about what i was wearing or what hour it was, maybe because this was my house and maybe because the boys did not mind and care a lot about what i do. I reached the kitchen and i decided to make nutella crepes. They are my favorite. it was already been 5 minutes and my crepes were ready. I took them out of the pan and put them on a plate. I took the plate in my hands and i turned around for going into my room, but i bumped into someone. I didn't quite understand who i bumped into since that it was all a bit dark, until I looked up and saw him. I bumped into Nick, he didn't had his shirt on and his hair were wet. He probably had a shower some minutes before. Oh god, he's so... hot. I thought to myself. No. Ashley don't think about this, pleaae don't say anything stupid, just say you are sorry for god sake.

«Oh, im so sorry, are you okay?» I asked.
«Yeah i'm fine, don't worry, Ash.» He replied smiling slightly. He was looking at me with a kinda seductive look. I was trying so hard to not stare at his chest.

«Uhm, so what are you doing down here?» I asked him. «Well, i couldn't sleep, so i came here cause i wanted to eat something. And you?»

«The same as you, in fact, i just made those.
Fortunately they are still here and they did not fell off the plate.» I showed him the plate with the crepes and we both laughed.

«Listen, since that we are both awake and we both can't sleep.. what do you say if we go to my room and maybe we can watch a movie.
Plus, we have also snacks.» I asked him and i laughed slightly again, as i kept looking at him.

NICK'S POV:

Oh oh. I can't believe she was asking me this. I of course couldn't say no to her. One, because i did not wanted her to feel bad. And two, because how could i say no to her.

After some seconds i finally answered her.
«Sure, sounds like a good idea!» I smiled softly as i kept looking at her. I couldn't help it but thinking about how beautiful she was. I think i have never saw anyone else as beautiful as her.

«Great, let's go then.» She said, as she smiled at me. In a very few seconds we were both in her room, or rather, in her bed.

«Ups, i see that someone for once let their thoughts win.» Again that voice. I tried to ignore it again, but it was kind of impossibile.

«So, what movie would you like to watch?» She asked me.  «Mhmm, what do you say about Back To The Future?» I replied to her.  «Yes, absolutely! I love that movie, not just because i think it's beautiful but also because i think Micheal J Fox is sooo hot.» She laughed again and i kept watching her, while she was inserting the videotape into the tv.  «Here we are!» She said, as she turned all the lights off and she lay down next to me. We finished our crepes and we both didn't said anything. Suddenly i felt Ashley wrapping her arm around me and placing her head on my chest. Her eyes were closed, she was asleep. I leaned my head back and i closed my eyes.  «Oh god.. this is gonna be harder than how i thought, and i also forgot to put a shirt on before coming here...» I said to myself, whispering very quietly cause i did not wanted to wake her up. Then i took the remote and i turned the tv off. I looked at Ashley. I kept looking at her for some seconds. Then i slowly wrapped my arm around her waist, that was the only thing i could do for the moment, and then i closed my eyes and i fell asleep.