chapter 6.

ASHLEY'S POV ;

After some long hours, i finally finished unpacking my bags. I was a little bit tired, but i promised my brother i was gonna be at their party.. so i had to keep my promise.

Fortunately, when i was arranging my clothes, i found the perfect dress for the party. I decided to leave it aside so i wouldn't had problems looking for it. It was a beautiful black dress.

It was a very tight dress. It squeezed the waist perfectly, showing the shape, and had a side slit that started from the right leg going down.

I wore it and i decided to put some make up on.
I didn't actually wear so much makeup, just a little liner under my eyes, a little mascara and I added black lipstick. While i was make upping, i just had one though in my mind. Nick. I was continuing to think about Nick. But why?
I don't knew why.. all i knew was that i couldn't get this though out of my head, neither if i wanted to. I looked myself at the mirror and afterwards i got out from my room.
I walked down the stairs and i went into the living room, where everyone else was.

« Hey guys, sorry i'm a little bit late. » I said, while i got closer to them. They all looked at me with a surprised face. It probably was because of the dress.

« Wow, Ash. You look amazing. » My brother said. « Thank you, you too. » I replied to him smiling. They all went back to talking to each other, except Nick and Brian.

Nick was completely staring at me.
He opened his mouth to say something, but as soon as he caught my brother's eye - Brian was looking at him with that "Don't look at my sister like that. Don't even say something to her or i'm gonna kill you." face. - he closed is mouth and he pretended to do something. I smiled cause i noticed it, and as soon as my brother was distracted, i went and sat next to Nick.

« You are beautiful, Ashley. » He said to me.
I blushed a little and i smiled at him.

« Thank you so much, Nick. » I replied, while i kept smiling and blushing. He couldn't take his eyes off of me.

« So, are you having fun? » I said.

« Yeah... well actually no. All of this stuff is a little bit boring, i'm here just because of Brian and the boys. Otherwise I'd be in my room listening to loud music and playing video games. » We both laughed. « Listen, would you like to come with me in a place? I wanna go out from here. » He said.

« Sure, why not. I see that Brian is a bit busy right now, and i don't think he's going to worry about me. » We laughed again as we got up from the couch and we went outside.

He leaded me to the back of the house, then we walked along a small road used as a shortcut. We took a few more steps, until Nick spoke.
« Ok, now don't be worried, nothing bad is gonna happend. » He said as he got behind me and he covered my eyes with his hands.
We started walking and i didn't had no idea of where we were going.

« Nick, were are we going? » I asked him as i laughed softly.

« You'll see, we're almost there.. » He simply replied. « Ok, just a few more steps...
Here we are. » He took his hands off my eyes.
It took me some seconds to realize that we were at the beach. « Oh my god! This is so beautiful!! » I smiled. « Thank you for bringing me here. » I turned around to him and i smiled again. « Now, let's take a seat. » Nick said, as he sat down. I did the same.

« Can i ask you something? Why you choose to take me here? » I asked, while i turned around and looked at him. He looked at me back.

« Well... this is my favorite place in the world.
I always loved the beach. I used to come here alone some years ago to think, or to relax and now i come here almost every night.»
He said. I listened to him very carefully, while none of us had yet looked away. I was staring to feel creepy at staring at him, so i looked around. He did the same.

« I'm glad you like staying here, Ashley. » He said as he looked back at me again. I simply smiled and nodded, as i replied, looking back at him. « Yeah, it is very beautiful here. » I smiled again. After some seconds, i slowly felt his hand taking mine.

« Did i told you that you look beautiful
tonight, Ashley? » He looked into my eyes, then he looked at my lips, then at my eyes again. I blushed and i smiled. « Yes, you did it when we were inside. » I replied. «Well, nevermind i'm telling you this again. » He said, smiling softly at me while i kept blushing even more. Our eyes were locked. I was looking at him. He was looking at me. I was lost in his look, in his eyes.

We looked at each other for some more seconds, and then i suddenly looked away, even if i didn't really wanted to.

« So, Ashley, tell me something about you. » He said, breaking the silence between us. «What do you want to hear about me, exactly?» I replied as he kept looking at me. His hand still on mine.

« Mhh, well for me it doesn't matter actually, you can tell me anything you want to. » He replied laughing slightly. I laughed back and i looked at him. « Well, you already know my name, but from now on you can call me Ash, if you want to. » I laughed slightly. « Uhm.. i'm 17 years old, i like to read, listen to music, spending time with the people i love and i love to take pictures. » I said to him smiling.

« Oh, this is nice and.. cool. » He said, as he smiled back to me. « Yeah, i know. » I replied. « Uhm listen, do you know what time it is?» I asked. « Oh yeah, wait.» Nick looked at his wristwatch and then he looked back at me.       «It's 1:00am.» Nick said.

« Oh wow, is already that late? maybe it's better if we go back home, or Brian will come to search for me.. » I said laughing.
« Sure, let's go. » Nick laughed too and he got up. He held out his hand to me, and placing my hand on his, i stood up. We started to walk back to our house.

« Nick, thank you again for bringing me here tonight, i really loved it. » I said, while we both kept walking. « Oh no problem, it was a pleasure spending this time with you. » He replied. I simply smiled and blushed slightly.

After some steps we arrived at the house. He opened the door for me. « After you, M'Lady. » He said while smiling and looking at me. I thanked him and i entered in the house. He did the same.

The party was over. All the house was already cleaned and nobody was there anymore, just the two of us. « Well, i'm feeling a little bit tired, i guess i'm going to bed then. » I smiled.
He nodded. « Don't worry, i understand. Listen, do you mind if i walk you up to your room? » He asked me. « Sure, why not. » I kept smiling. We both started to walk up the stairs, and then we finally reached my room.

« So, goodnight, Ash. » Nick said with a soft smile on his face. I turned around and i opened the door of my bedroom, then i turned my head to him and i replied with a smile.
« Goodbye, Nick. » He kept smiling at me, and he watched me entering in my room. Once i was inside of my room, he started to walk through the hallway, and he reached his bedroom.

- - - - -
hii! i hope you are liking this story, im doing my best<3 please if you have some ideas or something just write it down, and please remember to vote! 🤍
-tay