chapter 22.

ASHLEY'S POV;

The tables turned. He was kissing my neck now. «I know that in some minutes i won't be able to control myself anymore» He said flirtatious and playfully as his voice became more and more desperate. I started to feel a little bit turned on as Nick's tongue started to suck on my neck. His voice was now filled with passion and his hands were tightly around my hips. He started to breath heavily. I just couldn't get enough of him, he was driving me absolutely crazy.

«I just can't stop kissing you» Nick said as he kept kissing my neck. His voice broke a little as he was turned on too. He just couldn't contain himself. He started to bite my neck gently, eventually leaving some small but visible marks on it. He took my arms and he putted them around his neck gently. His hands were still holding my hips. Nick then moved us both towards the couch and he gently pushed me down onto it.

«Ash, you do not imagine how bad i want you right now» He said with desperation in his voice. He kept on kissing my neck and he was now slowly moving his lips up to mine. Nick's hands started to move up my body as well, he then reached my lips again with his. He kissed me passionately. His lips pressed firmly against mine. His touch was like a drug and i wanted him to touch every part of me.

Then i felt his hands slowly moving up to my thighs. He kept kissing me. His kisses were getting more intense, as his tongue started to move inside my mouth. I couldn't help it but moan slightly. He was on top of me and his body was almost completely covering mine.

He was kissing me frantically and he was moaning slightly too as he was doing it. His hands were now holding my back and he was moving them slowly across it. His tongue was touching mine while he was kissing me. His breathing was still heavy and he was letting go of all of his emotions on me. Every time Nick kissed me, i wanted him more and more, his kisses were addictive and they made me want him in every way possible.

Nick's hands were now around my waist and he was caressing me while moving his tongue inside my mouth again. I was enjoying every second of this and i didn't want it to stop. His kisses were making me weak. He was now biting my lips softly and i felt my body starting to shake. We were both so turned on and we both just wanted more. He was moaning softly against my lips and he kept moving his tongue inside my mouth. My back was arching a bit and i kept feeling Nick's body pressed against mine.