chapter 12.

NICK'S POV:

I've finally made it. I kissed her. I kissed the girl that i love. And she enjoyed it, asking me to kiss her again. I walked out of her room when i heard my bestfriend's voice calling me from the living room, asking me if i could help him.

While i was walking down the stairs, i couldn't help it but smile. Then i went to help Brian.

«Uhm hey Rok, can i talk to you about something?» I asked him.
«Sure bro, what's up?» He asked.
«Well, uhm... i'm gonna be honest and direct.
Brian, i am in love with your sister.» I said, while i ran my hand through my hair.

«What? Really? Oh this is.. great, Frack!» He smiled. «Oh wait, you're not mad about it?» I asked. «Of course not, why i should be mad?» He said, while he kept smiling.

«Well, since that she is your sister, i thought that you might have been mad about the thought of me loving her.. but you're not, and i really appreciate it. Thank you» I smiled at him and i hugged him. He hugged me back.

«Okay, you are free now, Dude. You can go, thank you for your help» Brian said. I simply smiled again at him and i went upstairs.

- time skips to the night, more specifically at the night of nick and ashley's date -

ASHLEY'S POV:

It was already 7:30pm, so i started to get ready for the date because Nick told me we would have been out for 8:00pm. I reached my wardrobe and i looked for something to wear.

He said to wear something comfortable, but i still wanted to be pretty. I finally found the dress. It was my favorite dress actually. I smiled. «Yes, this is perfect» I said to myself.

I started to get undressed and i wore the dress. Then i went into the bathroom and i putted some make up on. I decided to put some mascara, and i added a light pink lipstick. The last thing that i had to do was sistemate my hair. I simply decided to leave them loose, but i added two white clips at the sides. I was grabbing my purse when suddenly i heard knocking at my door. Nick was here, he was waiting for me.

I checked myself in the mirror for the last time, i wore my white convers and then i went to open the door. He was wearing a white t-shirt and a pair of blue baggy jeans. He smelled like cologne and fresh mint.

«Wow, you are beautiful» He said, staring at me for some seconds. I smiled and i blushed slightly. «Thank you, you too» I replied. He looked at me for some seconds smiling.
«Well, let's go, M'Lady» We laughed slightly.
I closed the door of my bedroom and then we both walked out of the house.

«So, where do you want to take me?» I asked.
«Well, i guess it can't be a surprise anymore so i'm just gonna tell you. I'd love to take you out to dinner and then to the beach again. Does that sound alright with you?" Nick asked smiling, as he opened the door to the car and held it open for me to get in. «Sure, i would love it too» I smiled and i got into the car, sitting on the passenger's seat. Nick smiled and got into the car after me. He started driving .

«How was your day? Did you do anything exciting?» He asked.  «Mhm, well it was pretty good! I spent some time for myself and i also read a new book. What about yours?» I asked, looking at him. «It's been okay...i spent most of it thinking about you..» Nick said as he looked ahead as he drove. I blushed slightly and i smiled.

«What book did you read?" He asked with a smile on his face. «Oh it was pride and prejudice!» I replied, still smiling.
«I love that book!» Nick said as he smiled back at me. «You have great taste in literature, Ash." I smiled and i thanked him, then he looked out the window and drove for a moment in silence.

«Uhm, can i ask you something?» Nick asked, looking at me as he stopped at a red light.
«Of course!» I said. «Can i.. hold your hand?» He asked me. I smiled softly and i nodded. «Sure, you can» Nick smiled and gently took my hand, he then started driving again. «Thank you» He said, looking ahead. I simply smiled. Nick smiled back as he continued driving, after a while we arrived at a restaurant. «We are here!» Nick said as he parked the car. «Let's go» He said smiling as he opened the door for me. I thanked him and then we both started walking through the restaurant.

As we walked, Nick gently putted his arm around my shoulder and leaned over to whisper into my ear. «I'm so happy you're here with me tonight" He said in a low voice. I blushed and i smiled, being unable to say anything at the moment. Nick saw me blushing and he smiled. «You look beautiful, even when you're blushing» He said quietly. «Thank you» I blushed slightly again and we both entered into the restaurant.

As the two of us were seated at the table, Nick smiled and glanced at me. «Is it okay if i order something for you?" He asked. «I think you'll love it" He said. «Okay, go ahead» I laughed slightly and i let him order for me.

Nick nodded and turned to face the waiter. «Can you please get these for us two?» He said as he ordered a pair of appetizers and two glasses of sparkling water. «We'll decide on a main course later» He told the waiter. After the waiter took down the order, Nick turned to face me back again. «So, you were saying about what you were reading earlier...pride and prejudice?» He said.

«Mhmh, yes, that one book» I said as i looked at him. «Oh that's awesome! it's one of my favorite books. Did you enjoy it?» Nick asked. «I've honestly read it so many times, it's a bit embarrassing" He admitted as he smiled at me.
I smiled back and i answered him. «Yeah i really liked it!» Nick smiled as well. «I'm glad you did! Who is your favorite character?» Nick asked as the waiter returned to the table with the appetizers along with two glasses of sparkling water. «Enjoy!» The waiter said as he walked away. Nick took a glass of water for himself while he waited on my answer.

I took a glass of water too and i looked at him.
«Uhm, actually.. i do not have one» I smiled slightly and i drinked from my glass. He simply nodded and drinked too. After some minutes we ordered our plates and we started to eat.
After we finished eating, Nick went to pay, and then we stepped out of the restaurant.