chapter 17.

NICK'S POV:

Me and Aj were currently playing against each other, it was a really heated game of soccer right now. An passed the ball to Brian and he managed to tackle it before i could kick it. Brian then kicked it to the other side of the field. Kevin caught it and then kicked it back to Aj. I quickly turned around and i looked at Ashley and i saw her on the other side of the field with Howie, running close to us. Then i suddenly heard cheerings and i turned around again.

Aj managed to get the ball again and he kicked it into the net. "Yes! Goal!!» He shouted in excitement. Then, he turned around to me with a wide smile on his face. «I told ya!» He said. I rolled my eyes and i laughed. We all played together, and Ashley and Howie scored some goals too. Then we all went to sit on a bench because we were all tired. «Ash, come here» I whispered to her, as i sat on the bench. Then she got closer to me and i made her sat on my lap. She looked at me and smiled softly. I smiled back.

«Hey guys, are you up for some truth or dare?» I said to them. They all nodded. «Truth or dare? this will be fun» Aj said with a grin.
«I'm ready for it» Brian added.

ASHLEY'S POV:

«Alright, you start. Do you want to start off with a dare or a truth?» Nick asked me. I looked at him. «Mhhm, i choose dare.» I said.
Nick's eyes quickly darted back and forth as he thought of a dare. «Alright, hmm...i dare you to...give me a kiss» He smiled. Aj and Brian rolled their eyes. I looked at them and then i looked back at Nick. I cupped his face in my hands and i kissed him as he placed his hand on my thigh.

«Loverbirds..» Howie whispered playfully.
We broke up from the kiss and i laughed.
«Kay, i can't help it but cheer for you honestly» Howie smiled. «Thank you, Howie» I said, smiling at him. «Okay, who's next now?» Kevin asked.

«Brian, truth or dare?» Aj asked. Brian thought it for a second before answering. «Uhm, dare» He replied. «Okay, i dare you to tell us the dirtiest secret you have» Aj said with a smirk.
Brian seemed to look pretty embarrassed as he heard it. «Come on man, can't you do something else?» He asked. Aj shrugged his shoulders and he looked at Brian.

«Well, you choose dare..» Aj said. Brian sighed.
«Alright, uhm.. when i was like.. 12 or something, i had a crush on my cousin, Lisa» Brian said quietly, as me and kevin started to laugh. «What? Really dude?» Kevin said.
«Brian, everyone but not Lisa» I said, as me and Kevin kept laughing. Brian sighed again.

Aj, Howie and Nick also started to laugh.
«Brian, c'mon dude» Aj said, as he shooked his head. «Did you ended up kissing her or it just stayed a crush?» Howie asked Brian.
«It's just stayed a crush» Brian replied. «Oh, thank god» Howie said, laughing slightly.

We all spent some time in the park, until afternoon, eating and talking to eachother.
I checked Nick's wristwatch. «Uhm, guys, it's already 11:30pm, i think we should come back home» I said. Everyone nodded their head as they looked at the sky which was getting darker with the setting sun.

«Oh yeah, we should go» Aj said. «It's getting late, let's head back home» Nick he said to me, he was holding my hand. Then he looked at me for a second. «It was a lot of fun right?» He asked, as we all started walking to head back home. «Yeah, it really was» I replied, smiling.

NICK'S POV;

I looked at her as we both walked together.
«Can we do this again sometime?» I asked her, then i leaned in and i whispered. «I enjoy spending time with my friends, but especially with my girl.» I said. I wrapped my arm around her waist as we kept walking and she smiled.

«Of course we can. You know what? I think we'll have more fun alone, just us two» She chuckled and i simply laughed. Then i got slightly closer to her again. I wanted to kiss her, but i just had to wait until we were back home. «Oh really?» I said, smirking. «And what are we going to do, alone?» I asked playfully.

«Mhhm, we'll see» She replied, as she looked at me. I looked at her back and i gave her a kiss on the cheek. We walked for some more minutes. Aj, Brian, Howie and Kevin were walking in front of us. They looked pretty tired, as they had run the whole way back home. We reached the house after other minutes. We entered.

«Well, goodnight guys! See you tomorrow!» I said, as i took Nick's hand and i ran into my room, taking him with me.

«Looks like someone is going to have some fun tonight» Aj said, laughing. «Aj, shut up they just got together, i don't think they want to do things so early..» Brian said. «Well, everything can happend, dude» Howie said. They talked for a bit downstairs, then they all said goodnight to eachother and they all went into their rooms.