chapter 13.

NICK'S POV:

Me and Ashley stepped out of the restaurant after i payed. I turned to look at her and i smiled. «Shall we go at the beach now? There should be a full moon and the ocean will be tranquill» I looked over at her as we both began to walk in the direction of the beach.

«The moon should be full soon.." I paused for a moment then added. «I feel lucky that i have you to share this night with» She smiled and blushed as always. «I feel lucky too» She replied. I smiled back at her, my expression was sincere. As we walked along the road, Ashley soon started hearing the sounds of the waves. I held her hand as we approached the beach, soon the sounds became louder as the waves became visible in the distance. There were many stars in the sky, and the moon looked like it would be full to the brim soon. «Let's go lay on the sand» I said. Then we both lay down on the sand. I turned my head to look at her.

«The moon is really beautiful tonight, isnt it?» I said as i turned back to look at the sky.
«Yes, it is really beautiful» She replied, turning her head to look at me. I did the same and we looked at eachother for some seconds. Her eyes were so beautiful. I don't know how long I would have resisted.

ASHLEY'S POV:

«Your eyes are beautiful, Ash» He said.
«Thank you, Nicky. Yours too» I replied smiling. «Hey, i want to talk to you about what happened this morning. About our kiss» Nick said, as he kept looking at me.
«Mhmh, sure let's talk» I said. None of us had looked away yet.

«Listen» He moved closer to me and he started to caress my cheek. «I've had a great time with you tonight, just like all the other days we spent together» He said as he keept looking at me. «Ashley, i care about you. You make my days brighter and i want to keep it this way»
I smiled as i kept looking at him. Was he telling me that he love me? «Nick, i wan-» I was interrupted by him.

Nick kissed me, slowly, passionately...At first i was surprised, but after a moment i realized how much i was enjoying it. Nick then pulled away and he said. «Don't worry, i feel the same way...i love you» Nick continued to caress my cheek as he gently looked at me. «I love you, Ashley.» Nick continued to whisper. «I've been trying to find the best way to tell you this today, but i think showing you through actions was better» He said. I smiled and i nodded.

«I love you too, Nick.» I kept smiling and his eyes glowed. I guess he wasn't expecting this answer. Nick seemed surprised but also happy with my reply. «Do you mean that?» He asked. He lifted my hand to his neck as he looked into my eyes. He smiled as he looked at me. We were looking into each other's eyes.

«Tell me, i need to hear it» He said softly.
I looked at him for some seconds smiling, and then i spoke. «Yes, i mean it. I love you.» I said.
Nick was smiling and still holding my hand against his neck. He then gently kissed my forehead. «I've waited for this day for so long, i'm happy we're finally here» Nick kissed my hand gently and he smiled. «Hey, if i ask you something, will you answer me truthfully?» He asked, looking at me. I smiled as he kissed my forehead. «Yes, i will.» I replied.

NICK'S POV:

«Ash, will you be my girlfriend?» I asked, looking at her. I couldn't believe that i finally asked her that. I kept her hand close to my neck. «I want to be with you always. You mean so much to me» I said. She smiled softly and she nodded.  «Yes, nicky. I do want to be your girlfriend.» She kept smiling and i leaned in, kissing her again.

I was smiling, my eyes seemed to have lit up.  I looked at her. Then i kissed her on the cheek. «We should make our way back home, i want to spend as much time with you as i can.» I said, still looking at her.  «Okay, i agree» She laughed slightly.

We stood up and i holded her hand while we were walking through the car. We made our way back home. I opened the door for her and i smiled. «Hey, can i ask you one last thing before we go inside?» I said.

«Sure!» She nodded and looked at me.
«Can you call me Nicky every now and then from now on? I love the way you say it» I asked as i looked at her, smiling.  Ashley laughed and she got closer to me. «Of course, i will» She said and then she leaned in and kissed me again. I gently kissed her back and i looked at her.

«Shall we go inside?» I asked.
«Yeah, i think it's a good idea» She replied, then i watched her as she ran up the stairs, going upstairs, into her bedroom. I smiled and i followed her. Wow, i couldn't believe that now me and Ashley were together. I mean, we were a couple, boyfriend and girlfriend. This was the best thing i could ask for.

- - - - - -
hey guys! i'm leaving here the photos of the outfit of ashley :)

- - - - - - hey guys! i'm leaving here the photos of the outfit of ashley :)

(we love jen aniston🙌🏻)

oh and this is how she did her hair :)