chapter 10.

ASHLEY'S POV;

He was resting on me. His head was on my chest, and his arms were wrapped around my waist again. He fell asleep like this. I could not woke him up, not after his breakdown some minutes ago. Now i could feel there was something different about him. I started to think that now, i wasn't seeing Nick just as a friend, but as something more. I closed my eyes and i fell asleep too, while my arms were still wrapped around his back.

We both woke up an hour later. He looked at me while i was rubbing my eyes.
«Goodmorning, sleepyhead. Or should i say goodnight?» Nick said to me, smiling.
I smiled back and i replied. «Goodmorning-night too.» I laughed slightly. We both sat on the bed.

«So, we fell asleep together huh?»He asked.
«Yes, again» I replied. We both laughed.
«Well, i'm sorry to say that but i have to go back to my room, i have some things to do.»
«Sure, go, don't worry.» I smiled at him and he smiled back. «Hey, what do you say if tomorrow night we go out?» He asked.
«You mean like.. on a date?» I said.
«Yeah, i mean like on a date» Nick replied.
I nodded. «Fine by me!» We both smiled.
«Great, we'll talk more about it tomorrow?»
«Yeah sure!» I said.

«Kay, goodnight Ash» He said.
«Goodnight, Nicky.» He smiled as he heard me calling him like that, and i watched him as he got out of my room.

I immediately lay down in bed again and i closed my eyes. Did i just fell in love with Nick?
No, this is impossible. I mean, i did fell in love with other boys, but i've never felt like this with them. I got up and i went out of my room. I started walking through Aj's room. I knocked and he went to open the door.

«Hey little one, what are you doing in front at my door at» He checked his wristwatch. «1:30am?» He looked at me, a bit surprised.

«Uhm well i need to ask you somethin... » I said looking at him. Aj looked at me for some seconds, and then he gave in. «Alright, come in.» I entered in his room and he closed the door behind us. I went to sit on his bed, and he did the same.

«So, what's the topic?» Aj asked.
«Love.» I said, directed.
«Oh god» Aj rolled his eyes.
«Hey, i saw that. Even though you have sunglasses on. Could you please take them off so i could look at you while i talk to you?»
«Ugh, fine. I'm doing it just because you are my bestfriend' sister.» He rolled his eyes again and then he took his sunglasses off.

«So.. how do you know when you're in love with someone?» I asked, looking at him.
«Easy, Ashley. One, when you're around the person you think you fell in love with, you'll start to feel butterflies in your stomach.
Two, you always think about that person. And when i say always, i mean it.
Three, you always have the feeling that you want to see him.» Okay, it was confirmed.

I was in love with Nick.

«Okay okay Aj, thank you.» I said laughing slightly. He laughed back. «Hey Ashley, but why are you asking me this? I mean, why are you asking me how do you feel when you're in love with someone?» He asked.
«Well, becaus-» He interrupted me.
«I KNOW IT! you're in love with someone.
Okay who is he?» He shouted, and i almost died because of it.

«AJ! Calm down boy, maybe Kev, who's room is right next to yours, is sleeping and maybe he doesn't want to be bothered by your screams.» I said laughing. «By the way, you know him pretty well» I said as i got up from the bed. Aj followed me. «Mhhh, is it one of us?» He asked. I nodded as i got closer to the door, placing my hand on the handle.

«Okay... let me guess. Is it Howie?»
«No» I said.
«Is it me?» He winked at me playfully.
«What? Ehw.. no Aj» He laughed.
«I mean, you and Howie are both hot but.. try again, you will be luckier» I said laughing.
«Is it Kev?»
«Nooo» I rolled my eyes. «Well, i mean, he's hot yeah, but he's my first cousin...»
«Oh yeah right, i forgot about it...» We both laughed.

«So, it's not Howie, it's not me, it's not Kev cause he's your first cousin, it's definitely not B-rok cause he's your brother...So, it is Nick, right?» He looked at me and he smiled playfully. I nodded, smiling.
«I KNEW IT!» I laughed at his reaction.
«Please, Aj. Do not tell it to anyone. I would like it to keep it as a secret until i tell it to Nick himself» I said. «Sure, i'll keep it secret. I won't say a word about it, i promise» He smiled and he putted his sunglasses on again.

«Thank you» I smiled again and i got out of Aj's room. «Goodnight, sunglassesman» We both laughed. «Goodnight, little one» He replied smiling. I closed the door and i walked into my bedroom. Once i was inside, i putted my pajams on and i lay down on bed, falling asleep some minutes after.

- - - - - -
hey y'all!! how are you guys?? i hope you all are really good❤️ by the way, i really like to know what are you thinking about my story, so if you are liking it, leave a star and comment something please!! <33 and remember, if you have some suggestions just tell me here on the comments!