chapter 23.

NICK'S POV;

I kept kissing her for a while, then i broke away and i looked at her. «Okay, you come with me now» I smirked and i picked her up in a bridal style. Then i went to my bedroom. I placed her on the bed and then i went to lock the door.

«We're taking things a bit further than the previous days» I smirked and she smiled. I went to sat next to her in the bed. «I took you here in my bedroom so the boys will not hear anything» I whispered in her ear. She laughed. Then i looked at her and i took my t-shirt off, threwing it to the side and i went on top of her again. I started to kiss her lips again and again.

ASHLEY'S POV;

I looked at him while he was taking his t-shirt off. Wow, he was incredibly hot. I was so lucky to have him. I smirked as he went on top of me again and he started kissing me. I kissed him back. He kept kissing me and i felt his hands running across my body, touching me in a sensual way. Nick was now gently biting my lower lip again, making me moan slightly.
He smirked and he moved his tongue inside my mouth again. He then started to unbutton my pajamas' shirt.

Nick then finally took my t-shirt off, revealing my skin and my bra. His hands ran across my skin and he was looking at me with a lot of desire. His fingers were touching every part of my body and it felt so good. He kept kissing my neck and my lips for a long time.

«Hey, are you ready for it?» He asked looking at me. I perfectly knew what he meant. I nodded and looked at him back. «Yes, i am» I replied. «Good» He said. We both got fully undressed and we did it. Even though it was my first time, that was definitely the best time of my life.

Once we were done, he laid down next to me and he wrapped his arms around me. «Wow, that was... amazing» He said, as he turned his head and looked at me. I looked at him back. «Yeah, it was» I smiled.

«I'm glad my first time was with you» I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed slightly but he smiled. Nick probably didn't knew that it was my first time, maybe that's why he blushed. We spent some time together in bed, then we decided to got up.

«Hey, i'm going to take a shower okay? Stay here, do not move» I said laughing slightly, while i took a cover of the bed and i wrapped around my body. Then i gave him a quick kiss on the lips and i got up from bed, going into the bathroom.

NICK'S POV;

I smiled warmly as Ashley wrapped a cover around her body and gave me a quick kiss on the lips. «Alright then, i'll be out here waiting for you» I said with a lustful smile. I watched her as she entered into the bathroom of my bedroom, then she closed the door and i went to stare at the ceiling and think about what we just did.

«Yeah, i'll remember this moment for the rest of my life» I said to myself. Then i got up and went to the wardrobe, picking up some good clothes for the day.

I got dressed and then i quickly went out of my room and i stepped into hers. I picked up some clothes for her and i went back into my room.
I slowly opened the bathroom's door and i got in, placing her clothes on the sink, then i stepped out immediately and i lay down on bed again. I waited for her, and she came out of the bathroom some minutes after, smiling.

She came closer to me and she kissed me.
«Thank you for bringing me clothes» She said smiling. «You're welcome, M'lady» I replied, smiling too. I looked at her while she sat on the bed, next to me.

ASHLEY'S POV;

«Hey babe, since that it's still morning, why don't we do something together? Like we could hangout and go to eat something together, or maybe do shopping or something!» Nick said, i looked outside the window and i saw that it was raining. I looked at him and i let my hand ran through his hair.

«It's raining outside, Nicky. Can't you see?» I laughed slightly as he sat up on bed and looked outside of the window. «Oh damnit! The weather is always ruining my plans!» He said, sighing. I laughed and i caressed his cheek. «Don't worry, we'll find something that we can do!» He looked at me again with a disappointed look, but then he nodded and he smiled.

«Hey you know what? We could just stay like this for a while» He said, then he laid his back on the bed, then he grabbed my waist from behind and he placed me on top of him.
He moved my hair away from my face and he slowly leaned in, kissing me on the lips.
I laughed and i kissed him back. Then i broke away from the kiss and i simply looked at him, smiling. He did the same. We kept looking at each other for some seconds, then he pulled me closer to him again and kissed me again.

His fingers were now gently rubbing through my hair, he loved doing that. His other hand was holding my waist firmly. After a while, Nick pulled away and i could clearly tell he was breathless. We both were. We were about to kiss again when we heard his bedroom's door opening, revealing Aj.

«Oh i know this might not be a good moment to say it, but...» Aj said. «We just got nominated at the MTV Europe Music Awards!!» Aj yelled. Me and Nick looked at eachother in shook. «What?? Oh my God!!!» Nick smiled and so did i. Then he hugged me tightly and he kissed me on the lips. Then we both got up from bed and we went to hug Aj.

Suddenly Brian, Howie and Kevin came into Nick's room since they heard yelling. «Guys, what are you talking about? Why are you yellin-» Brian asked, but he couldn't finished talking that i immediately cutted him off.

«You just nominated at the MTV Europe Music Awards!!» I said to Brian. Brian looked at Howie, that looked at Kevin, that looked at me.
«Really?? Again??» Brian asked. «Yes!» I said smiling. He then immediately hugged me and he lift me up from the ground, i couldn't help it but laugh. The other boys couldn't believe it yet. I mean, they knew eachother since 1993, but they started their career only in 1996, with the release of their first album "Backstreet Boys".

Sure, their first album was a success too and it became one of the biggest debut albums ever.
But winning an Award in the 1996, and get nominated again the successive year... Well that was pretty good for 5 boys that just started their career but already have a lot of fans in all the world and have already published two albums.

«So, Aj, when it will be?» Kevin asked.
«In 2 weeks, Kev!» Aj replied. «Oh wow, we just have to wait two weeks and then we'll be standing on a red carpet, while paparazzi will be taking photos of us and will ask us a lot of questions.. Okay, good, very good..» Nick said.
He seemed pretty nervous. I mean, he did loved being a singer, but he was still a young boy and sometimes standing there, in front of more than hundred people that won't do anything else but just flash him, scared him.

«Hey, don't worry, it's all gonna be alright» I smiles and i caressed his cheeck. He smiled.
«Plus, i'm gonna be there with you guys. I've always wanted to walk on a red carpet» I said.
They all smiled and i stepped a bit back, while i watched all of them five hugging together. Kevin then looked at me. «Hey come here, Little one» He said smiling. I went to hug them too and i'm not gonna lie, that was a cute moment if it wasn't for the fact that i was completely crushed by Brian and Kevin.