chapter 20.

ASHLEY'S POV;

We continued to made out for a while. Then he broke away from the last kiss and he lay down next to me, wrapping his arms around me.
«I love you, babe» He whispered in my ear and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I smiled as he called me like that.

«I love you too» I kept smiling and i gave him a quick kiss on the lips. «I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend» He said as he placed small kisses all over my face. I couldn't help it but laugh as he did that.

«You're even cuter when you laugh» He said, as he kept kissing me. His lips were moving over to my cheeks, my nose, and my forehead. I laughed and i then hugged him. We stayed like this for some time, then i looked at him and i realized that he fell asleep. I smiled softly and i kissed his head. «Goodnight, sleepyhead» I said. Then i closed my eyes and i feel asleep too.

THE MORNING AFTER.

I slowly opened my eyes, the air in the room got a little bit colder than the usual. I looked at Nick, he was holding me tightly as he slept. His body felt warm and cozy as we were both close together. His head was resting on my chest. I kept looking at him. His eyes were closed and he was breathing softly, he seemed to be so adorable, like a innocent child. I started to gently caress his head, then his cheek.

Then i felt his lips kissing my hand as i kept caressing his cheek. He opened his eyes and looked at me. He smiled and he kissed my hand once again.

«Morning, have you slept good?» I asked, smiling and giving him a kiss on the cheek.
«I always sleep good if you are around» He said. His voice sounded a little bit sleepy.
«Awww» I said, smiling.

He sat up on the bed and he stretched his arms. He looked at me again. «How is it possible that you look so beautiful at every moment of the day?» He said as he caressed my cheek too. I just looked at him, without saying anything. Everything about him was perfect. His skin, his eyes, his hair, his nose, his lips, he was perfect.

His hair were all messed up now, but i didn't mind, it made him look even cuter. He then leaned in and gave me the first kiss of the day. I kissed him back. Then he pulled away from the kiss. He got up from the bed and he stretched again. I looked at him as he brushed his hand along the side of his face. «We should probably eat breakfast now» He said, looking at me.

«Yeah, we should» I replied, then i got up from the bed too. Nick took my hand and he lead me to the kitchen. «Awww, the loverbirds are finally awake. How cute» Aj said. I looked at him and i laughed slightly. I could smell bacon and eggs in the air, and i loved it.

«Uhh, bacon and eggs? Okay, who cooked this time?» I asked, while i went to sit next to Brian. Nick followed me and he sat next to me.
«I did» Howie replied. I looked at him and i smiled. «Wow, i didn't knew that you know how to cook» The boys laughed. Then, i took some bacons and eggs and i ate it.
«HOWIE WHAT. IT TASTE SO GOOD» I almost shouted. «You have to teach me» I said, pointing at him. Howie laughed.

«I'm glad you like it!» Howie said with a proud smile on his face. «Yeah, Howie did a really good job» Nick said. He had eaten all of the bacon and eggs on his plate and he was feeling content. Howie nodded and he looked proud. «Of course, i always cook delicious meals for you guys» He said smiling.

«Okay, and who washes the dishes now?» Aj asked. We laughed them nick picked up the plates. «I will» Nick replied, smiling. I looked at him weirdly and i laughed slightly. He looked at me back. «Hey, why are you laughing?» He asked me.

«Nothing, don't worry» I replied, still with a slight smile on my face. Nick put the last plate into the dishwasher and he turned to me again. «C'mon, what's so funny?» He asked, slightly giggling. «I'm laughing because you're being too much of a nice guy here» I replied. «Oh, i'm not doing it just for you, i don't want everyone to get mad at me if they see me sitting around doing nothing» He said. I laughed slightly again and he started to wash the dishes. I got up and i wrapped my arms around him, hugging him from behind.

«Okay, i have to admit it. You guys are really really cute» Kevin said. I smiled and i replied.
«Thank you» I said to him, still smiling. «You're welcome!» He replied.

NICK'S POV;

I continued to clean up the kitchen and i felt arms hugging me from behind. «Hey...hey, stop it. My hands are all messy right now» I said with a slight giggle as he tried to move away from her. Ashley was still hugging me tightly, and she started to rub her hands along my chest. I just gave up and i accepted her hug and i hugged her back once i finished to wash the dishes. The boys left so it was just me and Ashley in the room now.

She kept smiling and she began to kiss my neck. «Mhmm, please stop, i have to put the dishes away now and i can't get any work done this way» I said with a slight laugh, my hands were now touching her hips. «I'm not stopping» She said with a flirtatious smile on her face. She kept kissing my neck. I felt her breath against my neck, and it was starting to make me feel a little dizzy. I kept caressing her hips and she continued to kiss my neck gently.
I couldn't get enough of her.

- - - - - - - -
hehe those two/three chapters will be a little spicy! i hope you'll like them! ;)