chapter 25.

ASHLEY'S POV;

It was already 15 minutes that we were on that limousine, and Kevin was starting to get nervous. «Guys.. it's our second nomination and it is already 7;43p.m, we can't be late» He said. «Kevin, calm down buddy, everything's alright, we're not going to be late» Brian said.
Kevin sighed and looked at Kristin who gave him a kiss on the cheek and suddenly Kevin wasn't nervous anymore.

Meanwhile i turned my head to look at Nick.
His hand was still on my thigh since the beginning of this "trip", but he was looking outside of the window. Then i felt his hand gently squeezing my thigh. «Ouch!» I whispered, but Nick kept looking outside of the limousine 's window.

NICK'S POV;

My hand was on her thigh, and i was starting to feel nervous. I gently squeezed her thigh, and i heard her lamenting about it quietly.
«Hey babe, everything okay?» She asked. She had never called me like that before. I used to, but she always used to call me Nicky.. but well it didn't actually bothered me, i loved it instead.

«Yeah, i'm fine, don't worry» I said, faking a smile. «Nickolas.» I heard her say.
«Alright» I looked at her. «I'm just a bit nervous, that's it» I said. «Nervous about what?» She asked. «Well about what i told you two weeks ago, and some minutes before..
I'm nervous because of the paparazzi.. i mean they never got the chance to say something to us, and they surely will tonight. Plus all of those flashes in our eyes, ugh i hate it.» I said.
She laughed slightly. «Well but Nick, that's what being a celebrity means. I mean you are famous all over the world, it's obvious that if someone sees you around will start to take pictures of you» She said. She was right.

«Yeah, you're right.. bug i'm not nervous only for that, i'm also nervous about something else» I said. «Okay i'm not gonna lie, you are absolutely gorgeous with this dress and i do not like the idea of all of those boys watching you once we'll be there, as i told you before» I said. She was so hot with that dress on. She laughed and kept looking at me. «Don't worry, i'm not gonna leave you for one of them» She said. I laughed slightly. «Yeah i know but.. i'm a bit.. jealous. That's it» I said. «And also, you don't know how much you are turning me on right now» I whispered into her ear.

She immediately slapped my hand gently and looked at me with a kind of "Mom's look".
«Nick, stop saying those things» She said.
«But babe, it's true. You really are doing this effect on me» I said, while my fingers were moving a bit up than where they were before.
Unfortunately she stopped me before i could reach her "weak spots".

ASHLEY'S POV;

Some minutes after we reached the MTV's Awards. The limousine stopped and Kevin looked at his wristwatch. «Thank God, it's 7;55p.m, we're not late!» He said. I laughed and then we all stepped out of the limousine.

As soon as the paparazzi saw us, they started to take pics of us, especially of me and Nick.
I mean, he was Nick Carter, the most wanted Backstreet Boy. Any girl would have killed to be in my place right now.

«Hey guys look over here!»

«Can you please look here thanks?»

«Nick! Look here!»

Yeah Nick was right, paparazzi are not the best thing in the world. They took some other pics of Nick and also some with me, and then they asked to the boys if they could do some pics of only them 5. They accepted of course and the paparazzi started to took a lot of photos. Flash everywhere.

While they were doing this kind of "photoshoot" i took the chance and looked around me. A lot of famous people were there, wow. Britney Spears, Spice girls, Micheal Jackson, Robbie Williams, and there were also Nsync. The one thing between the Backstreet Boys and Nsync was like a competition.
There were two teams of girls. There was the team where the girls were going absolutely crazy just for Backstreet Boys, and the team where the girls were going absolutely crazy just for Nsync. Personally, and i'm not saying it because i'm a Backstreet Boy's sister, but i prefer Backstreet Boys. They are just better.

The boys finished taking pics and now on the red carpet there was Whitney Houston. Wow i absolutely loved that woman. I looked at Whitney while Nick was coming in my direction. He grabbed my hand and he looked at me.

«Who are you staring at?» He asked.
«Whitney Houston» I replied. He smiled and then he pulled me away gently. «Hey no Nick! I wanted to keep staring at Whitney!» I said.
He laughed and then i sighed and followed him. We all went inside of the local where the Awards would have been presented. We sat down at our table and we waited for the event to finally start.

Someone showed up on stage, but i wasn't sure of who it was, but that was when i realized that the awards were starting.

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the MTV's Europe Music Awards!! It's such an honor for me being here tonight. For starting well our night, we would love to communicate that our first artist performing tonight, is actually a group formed by five girls. They are together since 1994 and they are pretty successful till today. With "Say You'll Be There" and "Wannabe", please welcome the Spice girls!!

My jaw dropped. I can't believe i was going to see the Spice Girls in live! I looked at Nick and i gasped. «Omg Nick!! Those are the Spice Girls!» I said. «Yes baby, i saw it» He said, laughing slightly. As soon as they started to sing, i started to dance and sing with them, i couldn't help it.

The night kept going with a lot of more singers and groups performing, like Aerosmith, Madonna, Toni Braxton, Bryan Adams and more.

Now, dear friends. It's time to say the nominations of tonight!.

I watched that woman on stage while she was opening the letter that contained the name of the winner. My brother Brian was sitting at my right like always, i reached out my hand to him and he tooked it. Nick grabbed my hand too.
We were all pretty much anxious. The woman started to nominate a lot of celebrities and a lot of categories. Then she finally arrived at the last category.

So, for the "MTV Select", we have nominated:
- Hanson, with "Where's The Love"
- Puff Daddy featuring Faith Evans and 112, with "I'll Be Missing You"
- Spice Girls, with "Spice Up Your Life"
And last, but not least my friends, we have
- Backstreet Boys, with "As Long As You
Love Me"

I turned to look at the boys and they were all pretty nervous and anxious. Being nominated for a second time was already something amazing, imagine winning an Award.

And here are the results! Huhu, oh yeah!
So, with this song i'm about to talk about, i will reveal the winners of tonight. This song topped the charts in Lithuania, New Zealand, the Philippines and Romania, and peaked at number two in Australia and Austria, number three in Canada and the United Kingdom, number four in Switzerland and Sweden, and number five in the Netherlands and Norway.
And with that, i want to announce that the winner is... Backstreet Boys, with "As Long As You Love Me!"