chapter 8.

ASHLEY'S POV:
the morning after.

I opened my eyes and i saw my arms wrapped around Nick's body, and Nick's arms wrapped around my waist. My eyes stared at the wall in front of me for some seconds in confusion, and then i slowly tried to get out of bed. «Did we slept together?» I asked to myself. I gently shaked my head and then i got up. I slowly walked into the bathroom, trying to not wake him up.

I decided to have a shower. I stayed some long time into the shower, then i finally stepped outside. I took a towel and i covered my body, then, i went out of the bathroom and i walked through my wardrobe. I choose to wear a simple outfit. A white top and a pair of blue pants with white stripes at their sides. Suddenly i heard a voice coming from behind me.  «So, am i supposed to leave or...» Nick asked. I completely forgot that Nick was there. «I'm sorry, i forgot you were there» I covered my face with my hands. «No, you can stay. I will change in the bathroom, don't worry.» I smiled softly at him and i started to walk through the bathroom. 

«Ash, wait.» He said. I stopped walking and i looked at him. «What?» I asked him. He looked at me for some seconds. It was like he wanted to say something, but he couldn't.
«Nevermind... hey, you look great by the way» He said and he winked playfully at me. «Thank you, Nick.» I replied as i blushed a little bit and i laughed slightly. Then i entered in the bathroom and i changed. Once i finished to dress, i gathered my hair into two braids so they wouldn't have bothered me during the day. I came out of the bathroom, but Nick wasn't there anymore. He probably went to make his self breakfast.

I went into the kitchen, just to find Aj, Nick, Howie, Brian and Kevin eating breakfast all toghether. «Oh did you guys become childrens again? Not to be mean but, you five really do act like childrens sometimes.» I laughed and i opened the fridge.

«Shut up, Ashley. If there is a child in this room, then the child is you. You are the youngest here, remember?» Brian said.

«Uh uh, not true, you dirtbag.» I replied to him, while i grabbed some strawberries from the fridge. «How did you just called me?» He said, looking at me. I leaned over, closer to Brian for taking one of the pancakes that were on the table. «I called you dirt-bag.» I spelled it clearly and i laughed playfully as i placed some strawberries on the pancake and i ate it.

«Oh you little bit-» Brian almost shouted.
«BRIAN!!» The guys said all together.
They looked for some seconds like a church choir for the way that they said it. I couldn't help it but laugh. «Huh, you see? Who's the child now?» I smirked and i finished my breakfast. We spent some time together, but then the boys had to go the studio for recording their new songs. Now i was home alone. I was alone in a enormous house. Wow i had never been in this situation before. «Nahh, it's not a good idea to stay here alone, i don't know when the boys will be home again and i'll probably get bored in some minutes.. let's go shopping.» I said to myself. So i went to grab my purse and some money and i went out of the house, spending all the afternoon in a mall, buying clothes and a lot of cool things.

Now it was getting late, it was already evening. So decided to hail a cab and asked them if they could take me to my home. After about 10 minutes i arrived at home. I entered in the house.

«Wow, someone had fun while we were recording huh?» Aj said, while he was cleaning one of his pair of sunglasses. He always used to wear sunglasses. They were part of his life, he couldn't go anywhere without them.

«Well, i was starting to getting bored so-» I was interrupted by someone. «So you decided to spend all your money on clothes, make up, and all of your girly thing?» It was my brother Brian. Of course, who else could it be if not him? «This means having a sister. And plus, it's not your business, you dwarf.» Aj laughed as he heard me calling Brian like that.

«Oh you will regret this, believe me.»
«Oh you will regret this, believe me.» I said, mocking my brother. He rolled his eyes and then he went into his room.

«You guys are really two children» Aj said. Now he was cleaning his third pair of sunglasses. «Oh shut up, sunglassesman.» He looked at me with a weird look. Probably because of the nickname i just gave him. «Why are you looking at me like that? You are in the house, there is no sun, you have a pair of sunglasses on and you just finished cleaning your third pair of them.» I said while he was looking at me, then i grabbed my bags and i carried them to my bedroom. I just started to putting my clothes away when i heard someone knocking at my bedroom's door.

«Yes?» I asked.
«Uhm hey Ash, it's Nick.» I can hear that his voice wasn't like always. It sounded like he was crying. «Can i come in, please?» He asked.

«Sure, you ca-» He immediately opened the door, and he ran into my arms. We both fell on the bed cause what he did surprised me. It all happened so quickly. He was hugging me tightly. I hugged him back, then i grabbed his face in my hands and i looked at him.

«Hey, what's going on? Is everything ok?» I kept looking at him. He was clearly crying.
«Hey, do you want to talk about it?» I asked him, worried. He shook his head.
«Ok don't worry, maybe we'll talk about later.» I said to him, while i hugged him again.

this was the outfit that ashley was wearing :)