chapter 19.

ASHLEY'S POV:

Nick was still holding my hand as i leaded him into my room. He closed the door behind us and he looked at me. «Well, i see you're pretty excited to spend other time with me» He said with a smile on his face. «Are you trying to make some moves on me, Ash?» He smiled.

«Maybe i am» I said playfully as i smiled back at him. He walked towards me and he pushed me onto my bed. He smirked and then he brought his lips closer to my lips and he kissed me passionately. I smiled as he kissed me and i kissed him back.

Nick kept kissing me, he couldn't help himself. He wrapped his arms around me. I could feel his lips against mine, and it was incredibly romantic. He then pulled away from the kiss and he looked at me. «I love you, and i wanted to do that to you for so long, babe» He said as he placed a small kiss on my cheek. I smiled and i replied.

«I love you too» I said, then i kept smiling and i wrapped my arms around his neck. «And by the way, i love the new nickname» I laughed slightly and i pulled him closer to me and i kissed him again.

NICK'S POV;

She definitely knew that i wanted to kiss her so bad. Today, while we were out i didn't had a lot of time to kiss her, since we were all hanging out together. I missed her lips.

I kissed her back and i pushed my body against hers a little bit. «Can i call you that from now on? I think it suits you too well» I asked. I kissed her again, i couldn't help it. «Of course, you can call me with every nickname that it's okay for me» Ashley said, smiling.

«Good» I said quietly, then i kept kissing her for some good seconds. I was on top of her now. I was having the control of the situation.
I grabbed her hips and she smiled while we kept kissing. We were both in a intimate position now, and i was enjoying it.

«I'm sure you're gonna love what i'm about to do» I said smiling slightly. I stopped kissing her lips and i started to kiss her neck. I quickly looked at her and i saw her smiling, as she enjoyed it.

ASHLEY'S POV;

He started to kiss my neck, and i was really enjoying it. I could feel his breathing become heavier as he kept kissing my neck. «Mhh, i'm sure you do have a lot of sensitive spots» He said in a whisper as he kept kissing me.

«Yeah, honestly i do.» I said, smiling.
He was giving me a lot of attention in this area and i was liking it pretty well. Then he suddenly stopped kissing my neck and he went back to kissing my lips again.

He kept kissing me, and then he moved one of his hand down to my thigh and he started to rub it gently. «I need to keep kissing you forever» He whispered, as he kept kissing me.

I smiled while we kissed. Nick kissed my lips more passionately now. I started to feel my body getting warmer. His lips pressed against mine, and it felt so good that i wanted him to never pull away. Nick continued to rub my thigh and i felt his hand caressing my skin.

«Yeah, i don't think i'm going to stop, i can't stop kissing you» He whispered. I smiled and looked at him. «And who said that we have to stop kissing?» I smirked, then he kept kissing me and i enjoyed every second of it. Nick was getting really intimate with me and i loved it.