chapter 15.

ASHLEY'S POV:
time skips to the morning after.

I woke up. I gently rubbed my eyes and i looked at him. I was still laying on top of him, but he was still sleeping. I smiled and i gently moved his hair away from his face. As soon as he felt my touch, he woke up. Nick looked at me and he smiled softly.

«Oh, goodmorning, gorgeous» He said.
«Goodmorning» I replied smiling. Then he leaned in and he kissed me on the lips.
«Hey, do you know what time it is?» He asked.
«Yes, it's 8:30am» I replied.

Nick's eyes widened. «Oh...wow. We really slept in» He said, he yawned and he stretched his arms. «You didn't wake me up?» He asked with a chuckle, and he looked at me.
«Nahh, i didn't wanted to, you were sleeping so peacefully. I guess you slept very well then» I laughed slightly and i looked at him too. He laughed back and then he replied.

«Yes, i did slept well, i admit it» He said, still looking at me. Then i suddenly got up and i sat on his lap as he was still laying down on bed. I placed my hands on his chest and i asked.
«Hey, do you think we should go downstairs and tell to the boys that we are together now?»

NICK'S POV:

I looked up at her and i putted my arms around her waist as she sat on my lap. I then nodded, and kept looking at her. «Of course» I said.
«I want them to know...i can't keep it a secret» I said as i smiled at her. «Hey, you know what?
We should kiss downstairs, in front of them. I bet it will shock them» I said with a slight smirk on my face. She smiled and she slowly leaned in, then she whispered into my ear.

«I think that is a great idea» She said, then she kissed me on the lips again. I kissed her back.
«Imagine the look on Aj and Brian's face» I laughed. She laughed back. «Yeah, they will be pretty surprised i know. But now, let's not waste any other time. Let's go downstairs» Ashley said. She was now standing right next to the bed, waiting for me. I stood up too.

«You're righ, let's do this» I said, then we both started to walk out of the bedroom. We walked down the stairs and we reached the living room. I was feeling a little bit nervous actually.
She looked at me and she noticed it, so she grabbed my hand and nodded at me.
Brian, Aj, Kevin and Howie were all here, eating breakfast together just like all the mornings.

ASHLEY'S POV:

We decided to make it official, so we stepped out of the bedroom and we went into the living room, were everybody else were. Me and Nick were holding hands now. Aj looked up as he heard someone entering in the living room and he stared at us for some seconds. Then, he looked at me and he smiled.

«When did this happened? I knew this day would eventually come but, i didn't think it was going to happen this soon» He said, as he laughed slightly. Brian, Kevin, and Howie did not noticed us, not until Aj spoke.

Brian, seemed to be shocked, but then i realized he was just happy for both of us. Kevin, my cousin, looked at us and i saw his eyes widening. He seemed in shock as well.
«Okay, what is going on?» Kevin asked.

Nick smiled and he wrapped his arm around me. «Well, i just wanted to tell you that me and Ashley are together, we are a couple now. I know this is unexpected, but we love each other and we finally begin our relationship» He said.
Howie was looking at us since the beginning without saying anything, then he smiled too.
«Well, this is great guys. I'm so happy for you!»
He said, still smiling.

«Yeah, i'm happy too guys» Kevin said smiling.
I looked at my brother, and i waited for him to say something. «I can't say that i'm not happy for you.. because i am, really» He said, as he smiled and finished his breakfast.
«Thank you guys» I smiled and i looked at Nick. He looked back at him and he smiled.

«So, now that is official, i can finally do this.» He said, wrapping his arm from my shoulder to my waist and he pulled me closer to him, then he kissed me softly. I kissed him back as the boys smiled happily and they let us kiss. He continued to kiss me. He kinda seemed proud to doing it in front of the boys. After a few seconds, he broke from the kiss and he looked at them.  «Okay, now don't act surprised if we kiss in front of you» He said to them. We all laughed, then me and Nick made ourselves breakfast and we started to ate it, while the boys were almost finishing it.

Nick loved the fact that from now on he could have kissed me whenever he wanted to. Me and Nick were almost finishing our breakfast, then suddenly Aj spoke. «Hey, can we all hang out later?» He asked. His voice was full of joy. «After you to ate, we can hang out at the park and we could play basketball or something. I'm sure it will be loads of fun!» Me and Nick looked at each other, we smiled and we nodded.

«Sure! I would love to, Aj!» I replied, as i finished my breakfast. Aj smiled.
«Well, it's settled then!» He said.
«You know what? I can't wait to see how good of a player Nick is» Kevin said laughing. I laughed too and i putted my bowl in the sink.

«So, i'm gonna go to get ready and then i'll be back, ready for hang out with you guys! I'll see you in some minutes!» I said, as i kissed Nick on the cheek and i told him to wait me there. Then i left the living room and i went into my bedroom, getting ready for spending some time with the boys.