chapter 24.

2 weeks after.

ASHLEY'S POV;

Oh God that was the night. That was the night where i would have finally walked on a red carpet with the boy that i loved the most, just like i've always dreamed of. They told us that we had to be there for 8p.m. and now it was 6;50p.m so we were still on time, we were in fact, getting ready. I decided to wear one of the best dresses i have. It was a red dress with slit on the leg. I loved that type of dresses.

«Mhm, i don't know if Nick, Brian and Kev are going to approve this, but who cares» I said to myself, while looking at the mirror. Then i went into the bathroom of my bedroom and i started to do my makeup. I putted a bit of light black eyeshadow, then i added mascara and liner under my eyes. Then i added some dark red lipstick and i let my hair down, putting my bangs at their place. I sprayed a bit of my favorite perfume on, i grabbed my jacket in case the night would have been a bit cold, and then i stepped out of my room.

As soon as i opened the door, i saw Nick standing in front of me. He probably came here to check on me or something. His jaw dropped and he looked at me up and down. He was staring at my body, then he looked back at my eyes. «Ashley, you are.. absolutely stunning.» He said. I blushed and i thanked him. Then i turned around and i got into my room cause i remembered i forgot to grab my purse. I left the door open and i could heard Nick saying something.

«Oh wow baby, gonna be hard for me to control myself if you look like that..» Nick whispered while i was grabbing ny purse.
«Mhm?? What??» I said, while i got out of my room again. I clearly heard what he said, but at this point i just wanted to tease him a bit.

«Uhm, no nothing, don't worry. I was just.. thinking out loud» He said. I smiled. «You know? I would love to kiss you right now but my lipstick would fade away..» I said, teasing him a bit. He looked at me with a kind of delusional look. He then opened the bedroom's door and we both got in. Once he closed it he pinned me against the wall, placing his hands on my hips and holding them tightly.

I could clearly tell that he wanted me so bad at the moment, and so did i. But we were about to leave so we couldn't actually do anything.
«Nick, what are you doing?» I said looking at him weirdly. «Oh for God's sake forget about that lipstick, babe» He said, but before i could say something, his lips were on mine. I kissed him back and i could feel that he was starting to get turned on again, probably because of the way i was dressed. He broke up from the kiss and he wiped off the lipstick that he had on his lips. Then he looked at me and he opened the bedroom's door.

«I'll be downstairs, waiting for you okay? Go and put some lipstick on again, since that i removed almost all of it» He said, then he winked and closed the door. I smiled and i putted more lipstick on. Then i heard Aj's voice coming from outside my door.

«Hey Ash! May i come in?» He asked.
«Sure, come in!» I asked. Aj entered in my room and saw me putting lipstick ok. He took his sunglasses off and looked at me carefully.
He then shooked his head. «Okay so, three things. One, you are absolutely hot. Two, i don't know if Brian would like to see you dressed like this. Three, we are about to leave. I was going to ask you if you were ready but as i just saw, you are.» He said. I looked at him and i putted my lipstick in my purse then i got up and got a bit closer to Aj.

«Okay so, three things. One, thank you, you too. Two, i think i'm "old" enough to know how to dress or how to not dress. Three, yes, i am ready, we can go» I said. «Oh hey you know what? I'm surprised that you took your sunglasses off just to look at me, Aj» I said laughing slightly. «Ohhh, shut up» He rolled his eyes and putted his sunglasses on again.

We walked downstairs together and i noticed that Leighanne, Brian's girlfriend, was there with him. They met on the "As Long As You Love Me" videoclip and they fell in love. And that was the same videoclip that my boys were nominated for. I also saw Kristin, Kevin's girlfriend. Nick looked at me and smirked slightly. He then putted his hands in his pockets. I actually didn't noticed what he was wearing until now, but he was good looking. I went next to him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Then i waved at Leighanne and Kristin and they did too.

«Oh hey Leigh! Hey Kris! I didn't know you were there!» I said, then i went to hug them. They hugged me back. «Well, i'm here cause your brother forced me to» Leighanne said.
We laughed and then i noticed Brian was staring at me. I looked at him too.

«What?» I asked. «That» He pointed at me, specifically at my dress. «I don't like that» He said. I rolled my eyes and i heard Aj laughing.
I turned around and went close to Nick again, while Aj whispered something to me. «Huh! Told ya!» He said. I looked at him. «Shut. Up.» I said. He laughed a bit again and then i saw that Aj and Howie had company. They had two girls with them. They probably met them at some party or something.

«So, are we all ready to go? It's already 7;27p.m. and i'm worried we'll be late» Kevin said. We all nodded and we all went out of the house and we all went into a limousine that would have took us to the MTV's. Nick was sitting at my left while Brian was sitting at my right. Then i suddenly felt a hand on my thighs. It was Nick's of course. He whispered into my ear.

«I can't already wait to go home again tonight. You know, at the Awards.. well there will be a lot of boys and i do not really love the idea of them having their eyes on you» He said. I smiled and i looked at him. Our faces were some inches apart just like our lips. He looked at my lips. He seemed like he wanted to kiss me again and he didn't care if the boys were around us this time. I smirked and i turned my head around just to see Aj looking at us.

«What, Aj?» I asked looking at him.
«Nothing.. nothing don't worry, i was just watching what you two were doing» He said smirking. «You know what? You should probably not look at us but you should look at your girl instead, you two didn't say anything since when we got in here» I said. Aj blushed slightly and so his girl did. He looked at me again and he rolled his eyes.

- - - - - - - -
helloo!! this is how i imagined ashley's dress :)

- - - - - - - - helloo!! this is how i imagined ashley's dress :)

90s cameron diaz was so 😫