chapter 14.

ASHLEY'S POV:

Finally. I did it. I revealed my feeling for Nick. And he revealed his feelings for me. It has been an amazing night. I kinda knew he would have been the one for me since the first day that i saw him.

I entered into my bedroom, and i quickly went into the bathroom to put my pajamas on. Then i returned into my bedroom and i lay down on bed, waiting for Nick. He entered in my room some seconds after, closing the door behind him.  «Hey you, come here» I said. He smiled and he lay down on the bed with me, hugging me. I placed my hands on his head, playing with his hair as his arms were wrapped around me. I really loved to play with his hair.

«Hey, do you think we should tell this to the boys?» I asked him.  «Of course!» Nick replied as he looked at me. « But maybe we should wait until tomorrow, they are probably asleep now. But i think they will be happy for us, do you agree?» He said as he smiled at me and as i continued to playing softly with his hair.

«Yeah, you're right. Let's wait until tomorrow and then we will tell them! You know what? I think Aj will be the happiest» I said and i laughed. Nick smiled as i laughed.  «Why will Aj be the happiest?» He asked as he started to gently moving his fingers through my hair too.
«Oh well.. because of something i told him yesterday» I replied.

Nick thought about this for a moment and then he seemed confused. «What did you tell him yesterday?» He asked softly as he started to kiss my cheek and my neck.  «You told him about us, didn't you?" He asked.
«Uhm... something like this» I said, laughing slightly. I kept playing with his hair. Nick continued to softly kiss my neck and cheek as he responded. «Why did you tell him about us?» Nick asked, he seemed curious. «Ash, what did you tell him?» He asked again as his soft kisses kept getting closer to my mouth.
«It doesn't really matters, i mean it was nothing particular..» I said as i closed my eyes, enjoying his kisses.

Nick's lips were right next to mine now. «Alright, if you don't want to tell me...i won't force you to. I trust you." His hands were now moving through my hair in a gentle way. I smiled and i opened my eyes for looking at him. He smiled back and he looked directly at me.

«Can i kiss you, Ash?» Nick asked, it seemed that he wanted my approval or permission before he kissing me. «You do not have to ask me, Nicky.» I smirked slightly. He smiled. «What's that smirk for?» He said as he kept leaning in closer towards my lips. «Can i take it as a yes?» He asked. I simply nodded and smiled at him.

He then gently grabbed me by the waist and he pulled me close to him. Nick gently kissed me and he kept his lips pressed on mine for a few seconds, then he looked at me.  «Now that is an answer i like» He said in a teasing tone as he slowly pulled away from the kiss. He was still holding onto me by my waist.
I laughed and i looked away for some seconds, then i looked back at him. «Mhm, good to know» I said.

Then, he gently pulled me even closer and he whispered close to my ear. «M'lady, we just became official, i should ask for one more favor from you tonight...»  He whispered, as he kept his face close to mine. «Can i hold you in my arms tonight, and kiss you as many times as i can?» Nick asked. It sounded like a request but it also sounded like he was asking for my permission again.

I smiled. «Mhmh, of course you can» I said, and i wrapped my arms around his neck.
Nick's heart seemed to skip a beat as i replied. He still had that bright look in his eyes as he seemed to be in the happiest mood. He moved his hands from my waist down to my lower back in order to hold me even closer. He then  kissed me again.  «I love you.» He whispered.
«I love you too» I smiled again and i placed his head on my chest, and i wrapped my arms around him.

NICK'S POV;

My head was now on her chest. «I feel like the luckiest boy in the world right now» I said. I kept my head on her chest and i smiled up at her. «You're mine now, Ashley.» I said with a smirk on my face. Then, i slowly began to kiss her neck. She was definitely enjoying it.
«Yes. I'm yours, and i love the idea» She said.
I continued to kiss her neck.  «Hey, do you know what would be better right now?» I asked, whispering in her ear.

«Mmhh, no. What?» She asked, looking at me confused. I moved my head back so i could look at her in the eyes. I smiled and i whispered again. «You on top of me.» I gave her a cheeky grin «Can you lay on top of me, Ash?» I asked, as my eyes stared into hers.
I saw her smirking, and then she got on top of me without thinking about it twice. I wrapped my arms around her waist again and i sighed.

«This is perfect» I said, as i looked at her with the same cheeky grin. «I like this view.. can we stay like this for a while?» I asked smiling, and enjoying this position.  «We can sleep like this» She said, smiling and looking at me.

I chuckled. «You want to sleep on top of me?» I asked as i smiled at her. «We'll sleep like this then» I gently kissed her cheek. «Let's get some rest now" I whispered. She smiled and she looked at me again. «Goodnight, Nicky. I love you» She kissed me softly on the lips and she placed her head on my chest again, closing her eyes. I kissed her back and i ran my fingers through her hair. «Goodnight, Ash» I said softly. «I love you too» I continued as i held her close. Then, i gently kissed her forehead and i closed my own eyes, falling asleep.

There was no better way to end the night.