Three - Ari's Secret

(Jessie's P.O.V.)

                          Ari: Hey! If you're free, maybe we could have breakfast together? I have some free time before I have to go to the studio. :)

That's what was on my phone when I woke up. Luckily, it was around seven in the morning, and she sent it two minutes ago. "It must be a sign," I joked to myself.

Me: Yeah, babe. When?

Ari: Just text me when you're on your way

Okay, I can't screw up this time. Quickly, I showered and put on some fairly nice shorts, and a white t-shirt with a black jacket. With my hair in a ponytail, I grabbed my keys and phone, then left to my car, managing not to be seen. I texted Ariana, saying I was on my way.

Ariana's such a sweet girl, and I absolutely adore her. For the short time I've known her, we've been close. She's so easy to talk to, whether we have silly or serious conversations. Sure, she has the appearance of a teenager, but she's one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. And she has a big voice for a small girl. No wonder she's such an idol.

The gates opened to let me inside. Her house was beautiful. A two-story with healthy green grass and pretty flowers in bunches all around. But neither compared to the woman in the doorway.

"Jessie!" Ariana exclaimed, jumping on me and giving me a hug.

"Whoa! Hey, Ari!" I responded, supporting her.

She smiled at me. She has a beautiful smile. "I'm glad you came. Hungry?"

"Mmhmm! Lets eat!"

Ari giggled and squealed as I carried her inside her house. She directed me to the kitchen between shrieks, where I sat her in a chair. The table had two plates, which had good-smelling food on both of them.

"Ari! You didn't tell me you could cook!" I said, sitting down in the other chair.

"Oh, I can't," she grinned, picking up her fork. Noticing my confused expression, she explained, "It's all from Ihop. I burn pancakes too easily."

"Well, atleast you have good taste in restraunts," I joked, sipping the water in a glass.

We talked as usual. She talked about her album, which lead to the subject of mine. I told her about that one song I needed for the song-writing part of my album. She suggested songs, and they were really good. But, they wouldn't fit me. They fit Ariana just fine.

"You're really smart, Jess. I'm sure you'll find something. Is there a ritual you do before you write?" Ariana asked.

"Well, sometimes I take a walk for inspiration. But, too risky."

Ariana pulled a pouty face, then smiled again. "Hey, how about you walk on my treadmill? Then you wouldn't have to walk in public! You can take all the time you need, babe."

"Aww, thanks Ari."

"No problem. I'll leave you the key. When you leave, remember to put it in the pot to your left when you walk out the door. 'Kay?"

"Okay. Thanks, babe. You're really helpful."

She giggled again, showing her small dimples.

~

The treadmill session didn't help much. It didn't help me with my song, but atleast I got my daily workout in. I did as she said and put the key in its proper place. Now, I was home watching tv. None of the shows gave me inspiration. Stupid non-helping tv.

My phone rung, and I answered it. "Hello--"

"Jessie! I need help!" Ariana shouted in the phone, and I had to hold it a couple of inches away from my ear.

"What? What's wrong?"

"I can't find it anywhere! It's not here, Jess! You have to come help me!"

"Ari, take a deep breath. What are you looking for?"

"My key! I can't find my key!"

That sent a smile onto my face. She was too cute. "Oh, Ariana. You are so adorable. Remember when you gave it to me, and I had to put it in the pot?"

"Pot? What pot?"

"The plant pot, babe."

"...Ohhhh! Totally forgot. Okay."

The other end of the line was silent for a few moments. Until she started shouting again. "Jessie! It's not here!"

"Other one!"

"...Oh. Thanks, Jess. I owe ya one."

"Yeah. Why are you home? I thought you had to be at the studio?" I asked.

"I was. But, I had to go home. My mind was on other things than work. They got a little concerned, so they sent me home."

I shifted in my spot. I hope she wasn't in any danger or anything. "Like what things, may I ask?"

"Of course, Jess. And...I think I have a crush. I think I like..." she murmured something incoherent.

"Like...? Like who?"

"A girl! I like a girl, Jess. And she's the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and I can't stop thinking about her!"

A girl? I never knew Ariana liked girls, too. Well, I haven't known her for long. But she still didn't show any signs for liking girls before. I just hope this girl doesn't hurt Ariana.

Ari whimpered on the line. "You think I'm a freak."

"A freak? No, far from it! It's okay, Ariana. In fact, I liked girls myself."

She sniffed, as if she's starting to cry. "Really?"

"Yes. But I'm perfectly fine. And you liking another girl is perfectly fine. I hope things work out well for you, Ari."

"Thanks, Jess. You're amazing. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay."

We both hung up. Poor Ariana. She must be confused like I was when I was younger. I hope the girl she likes is nice and caring and loving. And if Ariana admits her feelings to the girl, she won't shoot her down. If she does, I may have to step in. I may not be able to fight physically, but I'm a machine verbally.

~

Nicks: I'm on my way ;)

Ah, crap. I'm so freaking nervous about us having dinner. Just the two of us. I've prepared stir-fry. Nothing can go wrong with stir-fry. Right?

The doorbell rung and I screamed. Wow, my nerves are going crazy. I ran to the door, only to freeze. Nicki looked stunning, and I could only stare. Her dress showed all her curves and her legs, she wore high heels and we were almost the same height, but she was only a couple of inches shorter. Her hair was curled, and she wore light make-up. She's gorgeous.

"Wow," I gasped, still staring.

"You're 'wow' yourself, Jess. Can I come in?" Nicki smiled, showing off her deep dimples.

"Oh! Uh, y-yeah." I madly blushed as I stepped aside to let her in. When she walked pass, I couldn't help but stare at her backside. It was so big and round. I wonder how firm was it.

"Jess?"

"Yeah?" I snapped out of my thoughts to follow her.

"Stop staring at my âss."

"What? I-I..."

How embarrassing! I hung my head until we got to the dining room. Nicki turned to smile at me.

"Smells good," she complimented.

"Uh, thanks."

Nicki sat down and grinned at me, I just bit my bottom lip. This was going to be a long night.