Thirteen - A Week Later

(Jessie's P.O.V.)

                     My phone slipped out of my hand the moment she said those words. No, that can't be happening. Ariana can't be pregnant. That's not possible. We haven't even slept together! And even if we did, it wouldn't be possible.

Nicki held my arms. "Baby, what's wrong?"

I shook my head, unable to talk. Ariana's pregnant. She's pregnant. What do I do, tell her it's alright? I can't because it's not! She's pregnant by an unknown man. And we haven't even been together long! Just yesterday she asked me to be her girlfriend. And I said yes.

"Jessie? Baby? Baby, get up."

I had fallen to the ground, struggling to breathe. The world became dark, tears filled my eyes.

"Jessie! Jessie, are you there?!" Ariana's voice asked.

"JESSIE! JESSIE, BABY, GET UP! COME ON!"

And everything went dark.

~

The beeping noise interrupted my thoughts. Well, the thoughts that weren't there. Slowly, I opened my eyes. No, not again. After so long! I haven't had one in so long!

Turning my head, I spotted Nicki and Ariana in chairs, and I could see bodyguards outside the room. Ariana was asleep against Nicki, and Nicki had her head on Ari's. It would be a cute picture, if I wasn't dating them both at the same time.

Stretching, I heard the heart monitor speed back to normal, beating at a moderate pace. My mouth was dry, but I didn't want to call a nurse and wake them up. It was nighttime, I didn't know what time, though.

"Jess?" A groggy voice said.

I turned to see Ariana removing her head from Nicki's, and stretching her arms and legs. She blinked her eyes, then gasped.

"You're awake!" She silently exclaimed, rushing to me.

I smiled as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm so glad you're awake! I've been worried about you," she said into my neck.

"It's only been a few hours," I whispered.

Ariana leaned back to give me a good look. "Baby, you weren't. You were out for a whole week."

That much time has passed? I was in a coma? I only thought I fainted. Fainted from what?

"What happened? Why did I faint?"

She fumbled with her fingers. "Because...I told you I was, um, pregnant."

My mind went blank. I didn't know what I was supposed to say. Congrats? Who's the dad? "Am I a guy?" I stupidly asked.

"No, Jess. We haven't even had sex. I'm pretty sure you're a woman, baby."

"Then who's the dad?"

Ariana bit her lip. "Lets not worry about that right now. You're more important right now."

She pecked my lips, and that's when I remembered about some water. "Babe, I need some water," I said.

"Water? Okay. I'll get you some. Stay right here."

Ariana smiled at me before leaving the room quietly. I watched as she informed the bodyguards of her whereabouts, then she went left, and a guard followed her. After about twenty minutes, Ariana ran back inside with a doctor. She held a paper cup in her fist, and was panting slightly.

"Ah, hello there Jessie," the doctor greeted me.

"Shhh!" I pointed to Nicki, and he nodded in understanding.

"Girlfriend?"

IDIOT. "Er, no," I lied. I lie a lot. I'm a dirty, filthy, no good liar. I'm ashamed of myself.

"Okay. I see you're awake, eh. Feel good?"

"Uh, I guess."

Ariana slipped her hand in mine as I answered questions about my health. I honestly hated talking about it, but it's a part if me. And I'll be talking about until the day I die.

The doctor left, saying he'll be back, and I was left alone with my two girlfriends.

"Where's my water?" I asked her.

Ariana swore under her breath. " It must have spilled while I was running away! The paps were in the hospital, Jessie!"

"I'll call a nurse."

Her head was tucked under mine while I pressed the button a few times. She placed a few light kisses on my neck before sighing.

"I like you so much, Jess."

"I like you, too."

Ariana smiled as I moved over to let her in bed. Nicki was still sleep, fortunately, so she didn't catch us. I'm a horrible person to play with both of their emotions, but I just can't stop. I like both of them. And I'm planning to keep this up to make them happy.

A/N: Evil Jessie. EVIL Jessie. *Shakes head* Also, here's another cover for it. And I appreciate all the votes and comments. :3 They make me happy. ^_^