Four - She Likes Me

(Jessie's P.O.V.)

After dinner, Nicki and I were sitting on the couch in the living room. My face had finally changed back to its original color, because of Nicki's flirting and her soft touches on my arm and leg. I was on fire back there. Not to mention what was happening between my legs.

"That was delicious, Jess," Nicki complimented, plopping on the couch.

"Why thank you." I sat right next to her. Smart move, Jess.

"Could we watch some tv?" She asked.

"Uh, sure." I turned the tv on, and it was playing some kind of movie.

Nicki smiled at me. "Thanks, I just need the tv in the background, you know? It's something I can't live without."

"Would you like to watch it then? I don't mind if we do."

So, we watched tv for a while. Nicki would comment about something every now and then, and I'd laugh softly. It was cute to me. The movie was very enjoyable. Well, the parts I paid attention to. My mind would constantly flow to thoughts of Nicki. Until it was the middle of the movie. The two main characters (which were girls) were kissing each other. My face went super red quick, and I looked away. It's not that I was embarrassed to watch it. It's just...SHE'S RIGHT BESIDE ME!

"Oh my god," Nicki mumbled, which made me look up.

They were tearing each others' clothes off and kissing more passionately. I crossed my legs as thoughts crossed my mind about Nicki. She was still into the movie. It then cut to a scene where they were completely naked.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, dropping my head again. I couldn't stop the noises they were making from reaching my ear. And thinking about Nicki made it worse.

To my relief the tv was cut off. I lifted my head again and turned to Nicki. She had a small smirk on her beautiful face.

"So. Girl-on-girl action, huh? Pretty hot?" She asked.

"Uhhh..." I didn't know what to say. Honestly, I thought she'd be repulsed by that, and immediately turn it off. But no, she watched the whole thing. The whole scene. Beyond awkward for me.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" She blurted all of a sudden.

"Oh, I--uh, I..."

"You're really cute, you know. The way you look, the way you sing, the way you laugh. Your singing gets to me in ways I'd never imagined. Did you know that?"

"Erm, no. I didn't. Thank you?"

Nicki nodded as she scooted a bit closer. "So, have you?"

"Have I what?"

"Kissed a girl! Like, on the lips. An actual one, not one of those quick kisses or meaningless ones.

Wow. Such detail. I tucked a lock of my hair behind my ear. "Actually, I have, Nicki."

Oh god, I hope she doesn't think I'm odd or anything.

But, the opposite happened. Her eyes brightened in excitement. "Really? Wow. I've always wanted to. How is it like?"

We're really talking about this. This felt so weird to me, since what I really want to do is kiss her. "It's...soft, and...nice, and...It's really hard to explain, really. You just have to...do it."

"Hm. Can I try it?"

Without thinking, I said, "Sure. Knock yourself out."

And that was a huge mistake. I think. Next thing I knew, Nicki had my face in her hands. Then, she leaned in quickly to capture my lips with hers. On instinct, I was about to push her away, but she somehow ended up sitting on my lap. There was no way I could get out of this.

Her lips were so soft. Softer than I imagined. I kissed back softly, not wanting to look desperate or anything. My whole body was lighting up as I took everything in. I was kissing my crush. I was kissing Nicki Minaj. SHE kissed ME first! That must mean something.

We pulled away for air, Nicki panting lightly. I pushed some hair behind her ear, unsure of her reaction. Did she like it? Hate it? Was it not what she expected?

Nicki pressed her forehead against mine, which I took for a positive reaction. "Jessie...that was the best kiss I've ever had. From a man and woman."

A huge grin plastered across my face at her words. She liked it. And it was her best one! This was the best moment of my life.

"I like you, Jessica. A lot."

My grin only spread wider, unable to contain my happiness. She likes me! A LOT!

"Oh, Nicki. You made me the happiest woman in the world by saying that. I like you, too."

Nicki leaned in to kiss me again. It was more passionate than before, and I was more relaxed. So, it was a little better.

"Lets keep this between us," she whispered breathlessly when we broke off. "Like a little secret."

"Okay." I didn't want to tell her I was uneasy about keeping secrets. I wanted to tell the world that this beautiful woman was mine. All mine. I wanted to call my parents and tell them. But, it'll have to be on the down-low. To make Nicki happy.