Seventeen - After The Tour

(Jessie's P.O.V.)

                          A knock on my door made me hurry to it, clad in only a towel, since I just got out the shower. In the peephole stood Nicki, looking around. I hurriedly opened it and pulled her inside. Startled at first, Nicki almost screamed, but kissed me instead when she realized it was me.

"Jessie, baby!" She squealed.

"Hey, Nicki! I've missed you!" I pouted as she giggled and kissed my cheek.

It's almost been a month since I last saw her. And over a month since I've seen Ariana personally. I'm surprised she hasn't announced her pregnancy yet. Maybe she'll wait until it's extremely noticable and she can't hide it anymore. I can't deny not thinking about her.

"Your show was amazing," Nicki complimented, sitting on the bed of the hotel room.

"Aww, thank you, baby. I saw you in the crowd." I went to my bag, and dug out my neccessities for tonight.

Nicki chuckled. "You're so hot when you perform, and you're so into it."

My cheeks went red when she said that, and I smiled at her. Then I let my towel fall to the ground, elicting a small gasp from my girlfriend. My smiled turned into a smirk as I slowly dressed in panties and a night shirt, no bra included. Nicki watched my every movement as I teased her.

"Jessie...please don't ever do that again. Never," Nicki added.

"Why?" I sauntered over to her, then sat in her lap, knowing the affect I have on her. Her hands went to my upper thighs, rubbing them softly.

Suddenly, her mouth attached to my neck, kissing it feverishly. "Don't leave a mark," I moaned, tilting my head to give her more access.

This continued until I pushed her away, giggling a little. Nicki kissed my cheek, saying, "Oops."

"Nicki! Don't tell me..."

Nicki shrugged, throwing me on the bed then crawling up to lay beside me. "I'm glad I was smart enough to think about this."

She was playfully slapped on the arm by me. "Uh-huh. But, seriously, I am glad I get to see my girlfriend. How many more stops?"

"About twelve more. And then I'm taking you back home on a private jet. Where we can relax by my poolside, drinking wine or something, talking and being cute, and...I want to come out with us."

My hand found hers' as my thoughts got the best of me. Nicki wants to come out. With us. Nobody knew that she was bi-curious at the age of fifteen, and has always wanted a girlfriend. This would probably shock some people, not all though. Just take an overall look at her personality and you'll understand.

And I haven't heard Ariana at all since I was on the tour. Are we over? Sure I've gotten mad at her, but she could still have called. Maybe she didn't want to be in a relationship anymore. Was I just not enough?

"Okay. You sure you want us public?" I asked, looking into her eyes.

"Yes, I'm more than ready to officially and publicly call you mine. I want to scream from the rooftops that I love you. 'Cause, you are mine."

I nodded, kissing her soft lips quickly. "Okay. We'll do it when I'm off the tour. I love you."

"I love you even more."

And Nicki kept her promise. As soon as I finished my last concert of the tour, Nicki took me to her private jet and we flew home. Being tired from the concert, I fell asleep on the jet. Ariana hasn't called me throughout the tour, so I assume we were unofficially over. Yes, feelings were still there for her, but it's up to her.

When were home, I was awoken with soft kisses in my face. I smiled and opened my eyes to see Nicki smiling back at me.

"Babe, your phone was blowing up forever," Nicki giggled, going to gather her things.

It was Ariana. Now she decided to call. When I'm back in America. I dropped my phone back in my bag, and stood with Nicki. We made our way off the jet, and Nicki drove me home upon my request. Ariana called once again, and I answered it.

"Nice to speak to you again," I sarcasrically said to her.

"Oh, Jessie! I'm so sorry! I've been...upset."

She was crying. Was it because of me? Not talking to her throughout the whole tour? "Babe, what's wrong? Was it me?'

"N-no, Jess. It's--uh--I really need to talk to you. It's important. Can I come over?"

"Sure. See you."

"Thanks, Jess."

When she hung up, we were at my house. I interlocked our fingers as I walked up the path to my front door and unlocked it with my house key. With Nicki right behind me, still holding my hand, we went up to my room.

"I'm glad the tour's over," I said, taking off my top.

"I am too," Nicki smirked, leaning back to enjoy the view.

Instead of undressing all the way to take a shower, I climbed on top of Nicki and started kissing her heatedly. Every time Nicki would try to undo my bra, I'd slap her hand away or pin it down. We were giggling and making out like two teenagers would if they snuck out without their parents knowing. My hands fumbled with her pants when a gasp and a small noise sounded in the room.

A/N: Uh-oh. It's nearing the end, people! Remember to share and vote and stuff! I like knowing what you think! :3 And thank you all who votes and comments! ^_^