Extra 2: The Margrave Fallen from the Sky (Part 1)

Three years before the Arrival of Japan, The sky above Esperanto Kingdom, Grameus Continent

Ranhart's personal Czvarke, painted in white (or is it silver?) and decorated in traditional Garmillas Pattern

Ranhart's personal Czvarke, painted in white (or is it silver?) and decorated in traditional Garmillas Pattern. It's a fighter used for defending the Garmillas Embassy to Earth on the Moon.

"Achtung! Achtung! Hauptmaschine 1 ausgefallen! Achtung! Achtung!"

The announcement system of the DWG.262 Czvarke is going crazy. Many systems have failed due to damages from the Gatlantis fighters and anti-air defense. Engine number 1 of his fighter is burning. He's losing altitude quickly. What's worse is that many of the controlling surfaces are not operating as they should be. Pushing the buttons to kill engine number 1, the automatic fire extinguishing system is also engaged.

"Damn it... response!" – Ranhart

The sudden jump into the atmosphere has caught the system onboard the Czvarke off guard, leading to some systems being damaged. The only hope now is the maneuvering thrusters. Using his control column, Ranhart maneuvers the wounded jet to a large patch of land. It was not easy, and the large power armor used by Master Sergeant Hajime is also creating massive drag forces on the airframe.

"Achtung! Achtung! Gelände! Gelände! Aufziehen! Aufziehen!"

The ground proximity warning is triggered

"Come on... stay with me... partner... how did we... return to Earth...?" – Ranhart

Ranhart looks around. The scenery of lush green forest with dark blue night sky is all that he can see. Just a few moments ago, before pushing the detonating trigger, he and Hajime were flying through toward the Gatlantis, one of their last hurrahs to save the Yamato and their comrades as well as to strike the heart of Gatlantis.

Ranhart is injured. There was a large needle that pierced through the cockpit and stabbed Ranhart. But mysteriously, that needle has disappeared. And the large wound on Ranhart's body is also gone. But it's not the time to be happy, the Czvarke is still losing altitude fast. There is no other way to keep the bird flying, aiming for the large patch of land in front of him, Ranhart deploys the still somewhat operational airbrakes. Couple with the power armor on top, the Czvarke slows down considerably. However, he's still going a bit too fast. He pushes the button to dump the fuel before crash landing, as well as jettisoning the canopy.

"Just a bit more... just a bit more..." – Ranhart

There's no way that his parachute is still in one piece after that Gatlantean needle pierced through him, so jumping out now is out of the question. Ranhart takes a brace position, ready for the crash landing. The bird falls down into a patch of grassland. The nose digs into the earth and is only stopped after splitting a small boulder. Ranhart hits his head, then falls unconscious in the seat. The power armor of Master Sergeant Hajime was thrown off the craft. The already-on fire engine number 1 on the left is now ingested with earth and grass, the fire without fuel eventually smothered out and left with acrid smoke. The rains now begin to pour.