Fruit Smoothie

tws ; drowning, & character death

Both Citrus and Berry group sat in separate spots of the room chatting away, trying to get to know each other. Having to be stuck in here with only them as the sane people, it would be best to not get on anyone's bad side. On the other hand, Vio and Alex stood there in confusion. Weren't they supposed to also have a third member? 

Everyone's calmness went to a halt when the door opened. It wasn't the berry duo from earlier though, just a few guards dressed in pineapple themed robes. It was hard for Trevor to control his laughter but in order to stay alive he kept it in. The guards looked around and one of them started yelling. 

"WILL EVERY PLAYER PLEASE COME TO THE MIDDLE OF THE SANCTUARY?" Mason, Cassidy, and Vik were already in the middle thankfully. Trevor had to get help from both of his teammates to get him to stand up. Mason noticed this and laughed a little, setting off one of the guards.  "YOUNG MAN, WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE LAUGHING AT?!" The boy was confused for a second before the guard spoke up again. 

"YOU WILL NEVER MAKE ANY SORT OF MOCKING MOTION TOWARDS YOUR LEADERS." He was even more confused. "I wasn't laughing at you... I was laughing at my friend." "I'll let you off this once prick." The guards turned towards the duo in the corner lost in their own world. "WHATS THE HOLD UP YOU TWO?! WHEN ONE OF YOUR LEADERS TELLS YOU TO COME TO THE MIDDLE YOU COME TO THE DAMN MIDDLE!" "Sorry!" Alex yelled back grabbing Vio's arm and rushing towards the middle. 

Dave and Cassidy looked at both of them weird. "Where's your third member?" Cassidy mouthed. Alex simply shrugged, already frustrated enough. "Now that we have ALL of your attention. You must follow us to start the first mission. At once, every single person who wasn't already standing stood against their will, forced to follow the two guards both dressed and scented in pineapple.

Vik managed to walk over to Elliot from his spot and hugged him a bit as they walked towards the location. Both of them shared a scared expression as they finally stopped. Now they realized how powerful their abilities are. If they can force people to walk by just one swing up then who knows what else they can do. The group was led to what looked like a giant pool. Instead of being filled with water like any normal one would, this one was filled with what looked like a banana smoothie. 

Doors slammed behind them as two small thrones came out from under the smoothie like it was nothing. It was the same duo from earlier that brought Vio into the room. They looked at each other with a humorous look, almost as if their suffering was funny. "Welcome to your first challenge. Did you seriously think you were being brought here against your will and dressed in those hideous outfits for fun?" Kaz laughed at them. "Of course not! For this challenge, you will pick someone in your group to do a balance test on this." Kaz gestured to the banana smoothie filled pool. "And if you fall in... well... Adam why don't you go for a little swim?" Kaz spoke with a smirk.

"Okay!" The blueberry boy answered with enthusiasm as he jumped from his throne into the pool. Banana swallowed his whole as he was being pulled down by the poisonous substance. Adam tried to scream for help and even looked up to his partner, but all fizz did was look back at him with a venomous grin. Adam took his last breath before being pulled down under, small bubbles following him. 

All the group could do is watch as someone met their fate. Elliot, Cassidy, and Vik looked on the verge of tears while everyone else was just extremely shocked. "What the hell did you do to him?!" Vio yelled at the strawberry. "Oh relax, he come back up eventually." They answered nonchalantly. Just like Kaz said, Adam came out shortly, dripping a bit from the banana. "You could've warned me about how painful that was!" He yelled. "It was funny though, you have to admit!" Kaz shoved him lightly, almost pushing him off the throne, then turning back to the audience.

"Do you get what I mean now?" He smiled at the terrified people below. Trevor looked over at the blueberry boy and felt sorry for him. The blackberry couldn't get his "death" out of his head. He awoke from his trance by the shake of Elliot. "Hello? We have to get ready!" Blonde boys face twisted into some kind of smirk that said "I know what you are" before grabbing his arm to meet Dave.

"So what's the plan?" Vik asked, still a bit shaken up from everything. "Who's a good swimmer here?" Cassidy asked. "I have some swimming experience, at least from when I was like seven. If you need me to I can go." Mason said, confident. "Are you sure? You do realize you could die from this right?" Vik asked worriedly. 

"Well were any of you going to volunteer?" Mason asked. "Oh absolutely not." "Yeah no." "Exactly. And besides, I'm likely going to be up against two ancient ass people anyways, one wrong move and I might win 1-3." The three laughed a little at Masons comment. "You got this dude!" Vik spoke and Cassidy nodded her head along. 

Trevor felt Elliot's burning stare as Dave went on talking. "So are you guys alright with me going on?" Dave asked. "Are you sure you should? I mean this is in the nicest way possible but, aren't you pretty old?" Trevor was concerned for the man. "Oh kiddo, just cause I look old doesn't mean I am! I'm only pushing 30 now." Both Elliot and Trevor shared a concerned expression. 

"Why don't I do it?" Elliot asked. "Are you a good swimmer?" "I don't quite know but it's not about swimming remember? It's about balance." "Riiightt.. are you a good balancer than?" "I was in ballet for like 3 months so?" "We've got our person!" Trevor shoved Elliot towards the pool. "Woah woah! Calm down dude!" He yelled a bit, laughing in the process. "My bad!" Elliot and Trevor laughed a little at their actions.

Vik was startled by the sudden laughter and looked over to see Elliot and a black-haired kid laughing at something. It kind of hurt him to see his friend laughing with someone else. It's not like he could go over there and talk to him, they're forced into these teams. Cassidy was probably the best person he could be grouped with though, she's actually really funny.

"What are we supposed to do?! If one of us dies then it'll just be the other! Why don't we have a third member?" Vio spoke frustratedly. "Wait.. what if the third member is Marie?" "Marie? Who's Marie?" Alex asked curiously. Vio took a deep breath. "The whole reason I'm here was because i was looking for her. She hadn't been attending church and me and my friends were getting a little concerned." It was weird calling Dave and Cassidy "friends" because they were usually just mere acquaintances. Not this time though, they all need to find a way to stick together.

"Oh I'm sorry.. did you ever find her?" "Nope." Pastor Vio spoke sadly, both him and Alex being startled by the loud voice coming from the strawberry above. "DO YOU GUYS HAVE YOUR PERSON YET?! WE'RE WAITING!" Fizz's yelling pierced both of their ears. "Sorry, were we supposed to have three members? Like the others?" Alex asked Kaz. "WHO CARES? GIVE US YOUR MEMBER NOW OR YOU WILL BOTH BE UP." Alex and Vio looked at each other in fear and Alex brought herself up. She decided to try her hardest to win. 

They looked back at Vio and gave him a sincere nod. He walked up to where everyone else was standing. It was Alex vs Elliot vs Mason. Vik was scared for all three of them. Lemon didn't want to lose anyone nor hear anymore horrified screams. Everything started off well, Adam was up in the sky dropping down little platforms of bananas into the pool that the three had to balance on. 

No one was really nervous until Elliot slipped a little. Thankfully he was able to stand back up but not at as much of a level as before, shaken up. The people could tell his fate was sealed and all they could do was watch as he tripped into the banana smoothie, unable to do anything. Alex and Mason were let out and Vio helped her cover her ears to drown out the sound of her brothers screams. Vik was in absolute agony as Mason and Cassidy attempted to comfort him. 

After Elliot's screams finally faded away and all that was left was a few bubbles floating at the top of the pool, the guards came back, this time without their hoods. Guard on the right had dark dirty blonde hair that flooded his fade a bit. Guard on the left was a bit taller and had long black hair. Both of them stood firmly and the left guard used his powers to once again make them walk. They were lead back to the original sanctuary spot and locked back in.