Taking back what's Yours

tws & cws; gay people 

Trevor led Adam back to the sanctuary they had all come to know and "love". Doors swung open and there they were, the last three remaining. All three of them looked incredibly relieved to find Trevor was alive. "Trevor!" Vio ran over to him. "Are you alright?" Noticing Adam, he looks back to blackberry with a confused expression. "Why is he here?" 

"I don't know how to really explain it but, I think he was under some sort of curse or something?" Trevor tried to reason with them. Cassidy and Vik walked up to join Vio where he was standing. "Well, you better do it in the best way possible." "Fine." Trevor took a deep breath and looked over to Adam then looked back. 

"When we first saw Adam at the swimming pool or whatever, what color were his eyes?" "Blue...?" Cassidy answered hesitantly. "Exactly and what color are his eyes now?" Cassidy looked over and saw Adam's brown eyes piercing into her skull. "Brown.." She shivered and hid behind Vio.

"Exactly." "Fine, I guess. Don't expect me to trust him instantly though." Vio scoffed. "Where's Dave?" Cassidy suddenly asked. "Why would you want to know where that bastard is?" The priest asked her. "Well if there was a way for Adam to break free from this curse then that means Dave must've broken free too, no?" She reasoned. "Oh right. Adam did you see where Dave went?" 

"The control room. Where the dead people are kept." Vio suddenly perked up. "Wait, like all the dead people?" He asked. "Every single one who's died from something to do with this place. If someone was killed by a fellow player then their body would stay where they died to rot, not be brought to the tubes." 

"The tubes?" Vio started on but Adam cut him off. "Where they are kept for experiments by Diane. How do you think I got under her influence?" "Right. Could you lead me to this "tubes room"? I need to see something." "Sure?" Adam and Vio walked out of the room, door almost slamming behind them, being held open by Trevor. 

"Huh?" "Let us come with you. We can't risk anyone else dying with how little people are left." He spoke. "No one said you couldn't come." Vio spat. Five remaining members walked until the giant gray doors came into view. Vio walked in and looked around a bit. It was so eerie and quiet. 

Vio looked around until the throne in the corner of the room suddenly opened up. It startled him a little bit, dashing to hide behind a nearby chair. Diane came out of it, wiping what looked like dried blood from her dress. It then stayed open for a bit longer after she left. Then Vio took this as the perfect opportunity to sneak in. 

He walked in and took a small look at it, admiring everything in it. He noticed something, one of the test tubes was just filled with kiwi juice. Who in their right mind would eat a kiwi or nevertheless drown themselves in it. A bigger tube came into view. There she was.. Marie. He was so caught up in the person that he didn't realize Dave was standing there watching him.

"Hello?" Vio jumped and turned around. They made slight eye contact before Dave spoke up again. "What are you doing here?" He asked, in a different tone then he was used to. Vio had grown so used to the Dave that punched him in the face after being caught for murdering Alex, the Dave that forcefully kidnapped him and his friends just for Diane, the Dave that betrayed him.

This wasn't him though. It was his regular speaking voice. "Dave? Are you back to normal?" All the priest could think about was how Cassidy was right. "Yeah? I've been back to normal for a few days now. I guess something snapped whenever I saw my two guard buddies dead. I say that it was just Diane's effect wearing off on me but what can I really say." Dave shrugged. "Do you know how to free them? How to work this thing?" Vio asked.

"Of course I do, step aside."