Taking Matters into Your Own Hands

cws; mentions of gorey descriptions, murder, suicide notes, & knife

Kaz and Adam stood in front of an anonymous person. They were wearing a black hood that completely shielded their face from the human eye. "Thank you so much for letting us know." Kaz said. 

Unknown person nodded their head and wondered off into the darkness of the place. The duo turned around to find a woman sitting in a throne decorated with pineapples. Her gray hair was almost overwhelmed with hairclips that were decorated in pineapple galore. 

She wore a neon yellow dress with small pineapples nearly her chest area. Her intimidating stare pierced both of them. "What's the matter children?" Her voice spoke like a natural speaker, flowing through the people's ears like running water. "We found out that some of the people we took are plotting to free her." Kaz explained.

"Free who?" Diane tiled her head. "Marie." "Oh right." "Dear, why do you even want her here in the first place? Is it a genuine reason?" Mother was concerned for her son. "I want to be with her forever, don't you understand?!" Fizz yelled, startling both people in the room. "Is that so?" She put her hand on her cheek.

"Adam?" Blueberry was zoned out almost the whole time Kaz and her mother were talking but quickly was brought back to reality. "Yeah?" He asked nervously, fidgeting a little. "I want you to kill whoever gets in the way of Kaz and Marie. 

Anyone trying to free her from her containment, you shall kill them until you can't even recognize who they were anymore." Adam's eyes widened in surprise, he'd never actually killed anyone before. 

"Are you sure?! Why do I have to do it..?" He was pacing. "They don't know about my existence yet darling. And it will stay that way. I can tell from what *REDACTED* said that they're already starting to get suspicious of Kaz." "Well obviously they'd be suspicious of him! Their first impression of them was them getting me to jump in the smoothie pool and quote-on-quote "die" in front of everyone!" Adam yelled.

"Are you seriously still on that dude? It was just a joke... and it was funny to watch you suffer anyway." He rolled his eyes in annoyance. "What even would I use to make it look like their deaths were accidental?" "I have an idea." Diane smiled a little before closing her eyes and using her powers to create a knife. She pulled the sharp weapon from out of her dress and passed it to Adam. 

"This is all you have to do." The knife shook in Adam's hand. "I-I have to kill them?!" His voice was shaking as well. "Do you not want to help her out?!" Kaz yelled at him, grabbing the collar of his shirt in a fit of rage. "Why won't you help her?!" His voice sounded a lot more unhuman than usual. Adam looked to Diane for assistance, but she was too busy scolding one of her servants.

The man looked to be in his late 30s, long black hair and interesting white glasses. Diane slapped them off of his face and yelled at him. "How DARE you disrespect me like that?! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY FACE NOW!

Adam looked Kaz in the eyes and breathed heavily. "Fine I'll do it. Give me the goddamn knife." He said in defeat. Both Kaz and Diane looked at each other with a satisfied expression. Kaz passed Adam a paper and pencil as he walked out, clutching the sharp object in hand. "Here you go, in case you really need to." Fizz gave him a smile. Adam only nodded as a nauseating feeling overtook him.