Under my Spell

cws ; character death, needles, implied drugging, kidnapping??, knives

Dave ran to meet up with Diane. He took one last look behind at the three unknowingly. The door opened on its own and pulled him in, leading him face-to-face with her. "Oh- hey.." He was still a bit embarrassed for letting his identity out so early.

"Are you hurt?" Diane asked, pressing a finger  across his temple. "I'm fine.." He looked up at her. "I have some information for you." Diane perked up. "Oh really? Come sit down."  She led him to a small area near her throne.

"Whats up?" She nodded indicating for him to answer. "There are still three people alive." "Oh?" Diane was growing interested. "Yeah. Their names are Vio, Cassidy, and Vik." Diane signaled for him to go on. "I think they're trying to free Marie." "Well we can't let that happen." She spoke, voice filled with hatred.

"Don't you have the button? Couldn't you use that?" Dave suggested. "Well I think that we should wait a little bit. But, I do think we should do something about these bystanders." Diane reasoned. "And what is that?" Raspberry looked confused.

"Dave, do you remember the fruits?" He thought for a second. "Like the ones we ate?" "Exactly that." "What about them?" "Those fruits had something in them.." She smirked a bit. "Well obviously, that orange guy died from it." "I'm not dumb, I know that."

"But, I had Adam inject a little something special into each fruit. So, no matter if they ate it and died or not if they consumed the fruit I have the ability to control them." She explained. "Oh? That's awesome." He laughed a little.

"But first, I''m gonna need a little favor." "Yeah?"  "Go get the guards and round up those three for me. Make sure that they're unconscious when you bring them." "Yes Ma'am."

Diane nodded and thanked Dave before watching him leave. As the door shut behind him, she felt a small tap on her shoulder. "Yes?" She turned around and found one of her servants, Mervin, standing behind her. "Do you need something dear?" "I actually want to confess something.." He said, which caught her attention. "Go on.." Mervin could notice her tone change.

"Please don't get mad but.. I might've accidentally let one of the people go free.." The woman felt her heart beating fast with anger. "WHAT?!" Diane stood up and yelled at him. "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR!" He yelled pleading.

"An accident? Was it an accident Mervin? Or are you so fucking stupid that you quote-on-quote "accidentally" let one of my test subjects free?!" Mervin fell to the floor and stepped back, trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"Oh what's the matter? Why are you looking away from me you pussy?!" Pineapple yelled, seemingly growing in size. It was only a secret that Kaz and Adam knew. Kaz knew because he also has the ability too, Adam knew because he accidentally walked in on them talking about it.  "You are going to pay for this!" She yelled picking up her yellow colored boot and stepping on him.

Dave stood up and walked out. Standing out and the hall, he walked towards a big door that was labeled "EMPLOYEES ONLY". Swinging open the door, he found both Guard Left and Guard Right sitting next to each other. Feeling like he just walked in on something he starts to wave his hands around awkwardly.

"Hello?" Both of them turned to look at him. "Yeah?" "Diane gave us an order to capture the rest of the people alive here." "Like all the fruits?" Guard Right asked. "The hell do you think Micheal?" Guard Left said, lightly shoving him.

"Oh fuck off Steve. We never know what crazy shit Diane is up to." Micheal rolled his eyes. Both of them started to laugh at what Steve said, pissing off Dave a little bit. "GUYS! Do you want to get yelled at? All we have to do is go grab those three people and then you guys can go back to flirting.

Steve and Micheal looked towards the brown-haired man with shocked expressions. "Excuse you?" "Him?!" They spoke at the same time. Dave walked over and grabbed them both by one arm and threw them out of the room and into the hallway.

Raspberry messed with his hair a little bit and took a deep breath. Still, he wasn't this used to being such a traitor like this. He walked out of the room. Steve and Micheal had slipped on their armor that comes with their usual outfits.

Guard Center decided against it. He wanted to make his presence known. "So what's the plan?" Guard Right asked. "We can either split up or stick together. I think it might be easier for the second option because they'll likely be together as well." "Alright then."  All three guards started walking. It was extremely awkward for them since no one was talking.

"So.. how's everyone's day been?" Guard Left decided to start a conversation. "Pretty good."  Guard Right answered with a smile evident in his voice. "I'm glad." Seriously? Get a room. Dave rolled his eyes and decided to pull a funny prank on them to get them into action.

"OH MY GOD GUYS I SEE ONE!" He yelled. "Where?!" Micheal and Steve got into position immediately. Dave laughed at them. "Nowhere.. I just wanted to get you guys prepared. And also for you guys to get a damn room. Loud footsteps startled all three of them, looking behind a wall there they were.

Dave pulled out three syringes and passed one to both of the guards. "What are these for?" Steve tilted his head in confusion. "Diane said she wanted them unconscious." "So we're drugging them?" Micheal asked hesitantly. "I honestly don't know if this counts really.. this stuff just makes you really tired that's all.

Everyone stood in silence. "And if anyone is doing the drugging it's Diane so technically not our fault." Dave spoke under his breath. "That doesn't make it seem any better!" Guard Right yelled. "Okay but at least it's excusable." Steve agreed. "Guys!" Dave shushed them.

"Okay so, Right you'll go run to the left, left you'll go to the right, and I'll stay here. "Very funny." Steve said sarcastically. "I try. Now go to your spots." "Should we be loud?" "Yes! Now stop asking questions! And have your damn syringe ready!"

Guards Left and Right ran to their spots, left failing miserably to keep his sound down. A scream came from one of the three, who Dave recognized as Cassidy. "Run!" Vio screamed as the other two separated ways.

The lemon was caught almost instantly, being outsmarted by Guard Right. Cassidy and Vik were picked up and being brought to Diane's lair. Why did they have to leave him to Dave? He stood there waiting for Vio to strike. Dave actually had no idea if the pastor knew he was there or if he was just acting dumb.

Vio turned down the corner in a hurry only to be met with Dave, who tried to restrain him. "Are you serious right now Dave?" Pastor Vio spoke frustrated. "What the hell are you doing?" He looked over and noticed the syringe.

"Oh you bastard!" He broke from the hold and elbowed him in the face. Syringe fell to the floor, Vio tried to grab it. Instead, Dave used that as a way to grab the man and inject him with the syringe, feeling him go limp.

"That was a lot more work than it should've been." Dave muttered, dragging the unconscious Vio where the rest were sat. When he walked in, two familiar faces were also sat in there.

Blueberry, or Adam was sat there blank stared holding a knife to someone's throat. Dave looked away in confusion and sat the body down in a chair, which Diane had wrapped with celery to assure no one could escape. When the man looked over to where Adam was, he finally identified who the man that was being held at knifepoint was.