Chapter 2: Old Faces, New Surprises(Part 1)

Ranger: "Oh boy!" He held his stomach as he sat next to Kai. "I forgot how much I hate flying. How do y'all do it?"

As much as Ranger had will in him, he hated flying as it gave him motion sickness. Him and Kai were sitting next to each other on a Bullhead. Which was heading to Beacon Academy.

Kai: He spots a raggedy blonde boy, who was almost about to puke, walk past the two. "Look at the bright side of it. You're not the only one who has motion sickness."

They were interrupted by the news broadcast on a hologram in the ship. It showed the incident about the dust shop being robbed, then showing a mugshot of Roman Torchwick, saying that he was still at large after the robbery.

Ranger: "Guess we gotta tell Percy to get the job done."

Kai: "Technically it's not his fault, because he said he let someone else take control of the situation."

Ranger: "And you believe that? Kinda sounds like he was being lazy." He then got up to walk over the the hologram.

Kai: He got up to follow Ranger. "I mean he said it was true. He left it up to a girl who had a big red scythe, a red hood, and a black dress."

Ranger: "Did she also had silver eyes?"

Kai: "He would've said that, but why ask that question?"

Ranger turned Kai around, and pointed at the girl both of them described was to their left. And she looked like she was on the wrong ship, because of her age.

Kai: "Ah. *whispers to Ranger* Kinda young to be here, don't you think?"

Ranger: "*whispers back* Lord knows what these fellers are doing nowadays."

The girl in red then turned to her right to see both guys whispering. She then had a quick memory of seeing them on a distant rooftop against her fight with Torchwick, and a professional huntress.

???: "Excuse me, but you two look familiar."

Both of them turned to look at her. Then they both looked at each other and shrugged.

Kai: "If you say so. But that brawl you took from out pal was pretty good."

The girl then put both her pointer fingers together and laughed as if she were guilty.

???: "Hehe, I guess. Wait, you know the guy with the lighting gloves? Torchwick said something about "Sparkies" or something. I thought that meant him."

Ranger: "So, he remembered us then?"

Kai: "Bah, Percy always tries to hard. That's just how he roles." He holds his hand out. "Names Kai Lannister. Got it memorized?"

???: "Hehe, yeah I guess." She shakes his hand. "I'm Ruby Rose. Try to have that...uh...remembered?"

Kai: "Sorry, but no one can copy my catchphrase." He said as he bumped his thumb to his chest.

Ruby: "Ah o-Wait Percy? As in Percy Donegan?!"

Ranger: "Yeah, why you know him or something?"

Ruby: "Of course! Me, him, and my sister were like the best of friends back in the day. Speaking of." She then spots a blonde girl to her side. "Yang! I've got something to tell you."

The blonde girl then walked over to Ruby's side whenever she got her attention.

Yang: "What's up sis? These two giving you trouble or something?" She then gave death glares at Kai and Ranger.

Ruby: "No. They know where Percy is."

Yang eyes widened whenever she heard what Ruby said.

Yang: She looks at Ranger. "Percy Donegan?"

Ranger: "The one and only, darlin'. That tyl haired madman can't leave somewhere without people remembering him."

Kai: "Yeah. Speaking of, where is he and Seth?"

Meanwhile on the roof of the Bullhead, Seth and Percy were sitting on top of the ship, looking at the sky moving quickly.

Seth: "Personal question Perc'. But, how're you feeling about this?"

Percy: "Nervouse, anxious. But at the same time, determined. All thanks to a promise I kept."

Seth: He turned his head to look at Percy with a confused look. "Promise?"

Percy: "Oh yeah, I never told you three yet." He pulls out a small pendant he kept in his pocket, and looks at it. "It was before I met you, and before we were transferred to Mistral. I was just a shy kid back in middle school, the odd man out. The kid no one appreciated, all because of my Faunus traits, as well as my foster home issue."

Seth: "Right, you had a rough past."

Percy: "But thankfully, if that never happened, I probably would never have met...her."

Seth: "Aww. *mockingly* Does someone still have a schoolboy crush?"

Percy: "Shaddup! Let me continue."

Seth: "Hehe, sorry. Please continue."

Percy: "*sighs* Like I said. If none of that were to have happened, I wouldn't have met her. She was determined, strong, and like me, kind of a show off. She started to protect me for some reason and that was how we met. We both started to know each other better, and it's like we became the best of friends."

Seth: "But that doesn't beat our bond right?"

Percy: "Meh." He then shrugged at that question. "Then a year or 4 go by, whenever the incident happened and I met you. I told her that I was going to be transferred to Haven over in Mistral. Then, she gave me this pendant and then we promised each other, if we both become professional huntsman, we would meet each other again. And talk about all the crazy stuff that happened during our travels as Huntsmen."

Seth: "And you didn't want to tell us? Why?"

Percy: "That's for me to know and for you to find out."

As they continued to talk, they both spotted a clearing in clouds. In the distance, they saw what looked like a castle on a cliff.

Seth: "Welp, might as well head back inside."

He got up and walked to a ladder leading back to the inside of the ship. Percy followed him and they both got to the inside of the ship, and walked to an area close to the entrance.

A couple of minutes go by, and the airship lands on a docking bay. Then the door opened and the blonde boy quickly ran for a trash can and threw up. Ranger quickly had the same idea and went to the other side of the can and puked.

???: "You to huh?"

Ranger: "It's a forever curse. My crew will never live it down." He then felt another puke come up, and he then threw up.

???: "Well at least I know I'm not the only one. Makes me feel a bit better."

Ranger: "Yeah, I guess. Ranger Vincent." He holds out his hand as both blonde boys were done with their puking session.

???: The other boy shakes his hand. "Jaune Arc. Short, simple, rolls of the tongue. Ladies love it."

Ranger: "Do they though?"

Kai, Ruby, and Yang then walked off the ship.

Kai: "Well, I guess I better get the cowboy, and meet with the other two." He turns to the two girls. "It was a pleasure to meet you both again, I'll be sure to let Percy know of your arrival. See ya soon!" He waves at them as he walks off.

Ruby: "Bye, Kai. Oh tell Percy I said hi!"

Kai then saw Ranger by the trashcan, and he let out a sigh. He then walks over to him, grabs the back of his collar, and drags the cowboy with him.

Kai: "Cmon Sherriff, we gotta meet the others."

Ranger: He grabs Kai's arm off of him. "I'm coming. Don't get your chakrams up your ass."

A/N: I hope you all enjoyed the first part of chapter 2, I'll release the other parts tomorrow and the day after.

Stay toasty, my Fireballs.
4ho3nix Out!!!