Chapter 14: A Roman Reunion

Late at night, we see Percy and Blake on top of a rooftop, staking out the docks. Blake has her eyes set on the freights of Dust. While Percy keeps looking around the area for people to come.

Blake: "Percy?"

Percy: "Yes?"

Blake: "You're paranoid, aren't you?"

Percy: "Well, given the situation we're in, it's kina hard not to."

Blake: "I'm not talking about that. Something else is troubling you. You kept talking to yourself and your hand kept shaking all day."

Percy then looked at his hand, which was shaking.

Percy: "Its...something personal."

Blake then puts her hand on his to keep it from shaking.

Blake: "Well, at least we know you won't have to face it alone."

They both smiled at each other, and they continued to stake out the docks.

Sun: "Did I miss anything?"

Sun then landed in a crouching position next to Percy.

Blake: "Not really. They've offloaded all of the crates from the boat. Now they're just sitting there."

Percy: "And no one of any shady activity is around them, so I can say we're good for now."

Sun: "Cool. I stole y'all some food."

Percy: "Good, I'm hungry."

He stole an apple from Sun, and devoured the apple to the core in multiple, quick bites. Blake then looks at Sun after looking at Percy eat the apple.

Blake: "Do you always break the law without a second thought?"

Sun: "Hey, weren't you in a cult or something?"

Blake gave Sun a mean glare.

Sun: "Okay, too soon."

The sound of turbine engines appear, blowing hard air at the three. They look up to see an airship with spotlights shining around in the area, before landing in the center of the docks. The hatch door releases, and out of it walks out White Fang members.

Blake: "Oh no."

Sun: "Is that them?"

Percy: "The one and only."

One member then walks out with a gun in his hand.

WF Member: "Alright. Grab the tow cables"

Blake then had a worried look on her face.

Percy: "You really didn't think they were behind it, did you?"

Blake: "No. I think deep down I knew. I just didn't want to be right."

Torchwick: "Hey! What's the hold up?"

They all turn to see Torchwick coming from the ship.

Torchwick: "We're not exactly the most inconspicuous bunch of thieves at the moment, soooo why don't you animals try to pick up the pace."

Blake: "This isn't right. The White Fang would never work with a human. Especially not like that one."

Torchwick: "And at least try to make this place look less shabby for my new clients to show up to."

Percy: "'New clients'?"

A black car then pulls onto the docks, with both sides of the car having a white version of The Guild's symbol.

Torchwick: "Speak of the devil."

All doors, driver and passenger sides open to reveal eight men with tuxedo's, and two with black cloaks covering their heads.