Chapter 5: New Vibes

Oz: "Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day foward, you will work together as Team JNPR. Lead by, Jaune Arc."

Jaune: "Huh? L-led by...?"

The teams were being formed together as almost all candidates completed initiation. More people could've been injured, or killed, if Oz hadn't sent out the four boys to kill the Cyclops.

SPRK was behind the stage, not being noticed by the people coming on and off the stage.

Percy(whispering): "Why did he ask us to be behind the stage again?"

Kai(whispering): "Maybe it's because he wants us to do this not infront of every."

Ranger(whispering): "Maybe that wouldn't explain why he wanted us to bring our instruments."

He points at the four instruments that the boys use. Yes, outside of doing huntsmen duties and being heroes, they take the time to make music.

Percy(whispering): "Oh, makes sense."

Seth(whispering): "Shh, keep it down. He's calling the last team."

Kai(whispering): "Well then better get our stuff ready."

Percy(whispering): "Aw yeah. It's time to rock!"

He made both rock signs with his hands as he went to put on his guitar.

As soon as Oz finished announcing the last team, he soon stopped everyone from leaving with one more announcement.

Oz: "Actually everyone. I have one more announcement to make."

The crowd of people stopped and turned their attention to Oz.

Nora: "What's the hold-up? All of the teams have been formed already."

Pyrha: "Maybe he's going to tell us what to expect for the remainder of our years here."

Oz then cleared his throat, and continued to talk to the crowd.

Oz: "As you might have discussed. There was an uneven amount of relics in the forest. You might have also discussed about the commotion that transpired last night. Because, I have sent a certain group of new first years, like all of you, to take a certain Grimm out of the forest while all of you were asleep."

Yang: "What's so special about that? We all took out giant birds, scorpions and two headed snakes."

Oz heard Yangs comment and answered her question publicly.

Oz: "Because the only thing special about that, is that these boys were able to take out..."

The hologram then showed pictures of the Cyclops Grimm.

Oz: "a Cyclops."

Then the whole crowed murmered about the boys taking out a Cyclops.

Weiss: "Impossible, there's no way a group of first years can do that."

Blake: "Well, whoever did it, they've cemented their place here."

Ruby and Yang looked at each other either with the same thought.

Ruby, Yang: "You don't think?"

Oz continued with his speech.

Oz: "And with collecting the White King piece as well. They have more than earned a place here. Allow me to introduce..."

First, Seth walked out into the crowd with a bass guitar strapped to him.

Oz: "Seth Neveré..."

Next, Percy with a guitar on him.