Chapter 13: Truths

We see our heroes, once again, walking through the streets of Vale. Looking for Blake and Percy. It's been a couple of days since they've last seen them.

Ruby: "They've been gone all weekend."

Kai: "Yeah, it's worrying me too."

Weiss: "Blake's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle herself. And Percy is also an exception, so I'm sure they're fine."

Yang: "Weiss, come on. She's one of our teammates. And Percy isn't one to leave a friend behind."

Weiss: "Is she? We all heard what she said."

Kai: "Weiss."

Ranger: "Maybe she is, maybe she isnt. Either way, they're both missing and we need to find them."

Seth: "Yeah, lord knows what happens when Percy is with out us."

Weiss: "A member of the White Fang. Right underneath out noses! And a follower, I was wrong for trusting them. I knew that fish boy was a slippery one."

Kai: "Weiss!"

They all the turned to look at Kai, who had a mad look on his face.

Kai: "Can I talk to you, alone?!"

They both then walked about fifteen feet away from the rest of the group. Weiss then looked at Kai with her arms crossed.

Weiss: "What is the meaning of this?"

Kai: "I should be asking you that. Why do you still talk about Percy and Blake? You speak as if they've done something wrong."

Weiss: "You know what she said right? It only proved that I was right! And Percy, it only proves my point just a much!"

Kai then slammed his fist against a building wall, leaving a dent in the cement and a bit of blood coming out of his hand. Weiss took a step back after seeing what Kai did.

Kai: "Do you wanna know why, Percy is used to all the insults, you or anyone else through at him? It's because he has dealt with it, all his life. Discrimination, harm to him because of his traits, all of it. It's because 'we' never gave him reassurance to be a person, just like the rest of us..."

He then starts to tear up.

Kai: "And I'll be damned if you, or anyone else, make him experience that pain again. Blake too."

He then walks off back to the others. Weiss grabbed his arm.

Weiss: "Kai, wait."

Kai: "Now I kinda regret giving you that pendant."

He then storms off ahead of the group, rubbing his injured hand. They all see Weiss approach them, then look back at Kai.

Ruby: "He must really care for him, huh?"

Seth: "You have no idea how much. He's basically Percy's brother."

Yang: "But, isn't it like that with you four?"

Ranger: "Yeah, but Percy and Kai trust each other the most."

Seth: "I guess we should split up then. We'll regroup around the end of the day."

Ruby: "Ok. See you guys then. We'll let you know if we find something."

Seth: "Ok, same here."

The boys then followed their red haired friend to wherever it is their going.

~~~

Cut to a café rooftop in the city, we see Percy, Blake, and Sun sipping on tea cups.

Blake: "So, you two wanna know more about me."