Chapter 17: Intervention(Small Lemon)

Silence was the only thing that stirred in the SPRK dorm. Ranger looking down as he sat on his bed, and the other three looking at him. Outside, Teams RWBY and JNPR were at the door, trying to listen to the conversation.

Ruby: "It's been awfully quite."

She was quickly shushed. Back in the room, Percy was the first to speak.

Percy: "Ranger-"

Ranger: "I know what you're gonna say...I shouldn't have fought him in the condition I was in."

Seth: "No. You shouldn't have fought him at all. What were you trying to prove?"

Ranger: "I've gotten weak. It's like my will was gone right then and there. I needed to get it back. But, he got away."

Kai then walked over to Ranger and sat next to him.

Kai: "But that will of yours was there. You stood up to Rook, you saved Pyrha. That doesn't sound like losing will to me."

Ranger: "Yeah, but now they know who we're associated with. He came after Pyhra. What if they come here next?"

Percy: "Simple. We let them come."

Kai: "What?!"

Percy: "Shocker. But I'm not wrong. We let them come...Because we're gonna stop them this time. For good."

He the walked over to the door. He then opened it with his body still facing the boys. And in falls both teams eavesdropping on the conversation.

Percy: "And this time we're not alone."

Both teams then stood up and awkwardly laughed it off.

Kai: "No, no. Bad idea. Half of them don't know what they're gonna be up against."

Weiss: "We know well enough."

Yang: "Yeah. It's just the simple bad guy scenario. Not the first time we've dealt with it."

Ruby: "And not to mention. You've guys done plenty for us. You should at least take some of that weight off your shoulders."

Kai grumbles and sighs lowering his head. Percy walked over to his side and and put a hand on his shoulder. He looked at Percy and both exchanged smiles. The boys then look at their friends. Percy realized only one wasn't there.

Percy: "Where's Blake?"

Ruby: "She's already asleep. She passed out before we came her."

Little did they know, Blake hid behind the doorway in the hallway. Listening to the conversation.

Seth: "Back on the topic. We can't thank you enough for all you have done for us four."

The boys then stood side by side. Yang then put Percy in a headlock and noogied his head.

Yang: "Looks like someone finally grew up."

Percy: "Ow. Yeah. Ow."

Ruby then latched onto him and started nuzzling the side of his head.

Ruby: "That means I'll get all the treats I want!"

Percy: "Ugh. Of course.

She then let him go and Percy wrapped both his arms around their shoulders in a side hug, chuckling. Kai closed his eyes and smiled at the two. He was interrupted by the sound of Weiss clearing her throat. He then shuffled to face Weiss, and he nervously chuckled.

Weiss: "I am not letting you do this..."

Kai: "I'm sorry but I have to-"

Weiss: "No. I'm not letting you do this alone. Ever since we've met, you've been latching on to me, trying change me point of view on things. And it worked. You helped me and I'll help you."