Chapter 2:Old Faces New Surprises(Part 2)

Kai and Ranger meet up with Seth and Pelrcy in the auditorium for the meeting off incoming first year students.

Seth: "What took you two so long?"

Percy: "Aww, did baby have another accident?"

Ranger: "Oh shaddup, Baby Shark."

Percy: "Hey I may be small, but I'll rip your throat out with my teeth!

Him and Ranger then did a fist bump and laughed at the joke, knowing Percy he wouldn't do that to his friend. After a couple of minutes go by, Percy wasn't aware of a presence sneaking up on him. Which looked like they were about to pull a chokehold. He then saw the person's shadow under him, and quickly reacted by taking both arms and putting it behind their back, and making them fall to the ground.

Yang: "Ow! What the heck dude?! Paranoid for a hug now?"

Percy then realized who he caught, when he heard that response, and what weapon she had. He sighs, let's go of her, and holds out a hand to help her up.

Percy: "Good to see you to, Blondy."

Yang then took his hand, but instead she pulled him to her and noogied him in a loose chokehold.

Yang: "Don't you ever go away with out letting me know when your gonna leave!"

Percy: "Ow, damnit ok! Fine I'll let you know, just stop hurting my brain box."

She let's go of him and they both got up. After a couple of seconds they both hugged each other, with one of them having tears falling from their eyes.

Yang: "I...*sniff*I thought I would never see you again*sniff*. Percy, do you know how much I've missed you?"

Percy: "Yang, I'm...I'm sorry. I know it won't cut it, but I at least got to be a better people person. I expanded my horizons and-"

Ruby: "Percy!"

Ruby then ran up and jumped at Percy to hug him from behind like a piggy back ride.

Percy: "Gah!"

Ruby: "Did you miss me? Did you? Did you?!"

Percy: "Heh, nope. Wait, what're you doing here? You still got two years left."

Ruby then jumped down, and Percy turned around to face her.

Ruby: "Hehe, well let's just say after you let me go after that guy I kinda got caught operating with out a license. But the headmaster talked with me and he asked if I wanted to enroll in Beacon."

Percy then messes with her hair in a joking manner.

Percy: "Not bad kid. You stole my thunder and now you enroll with me during the same years as me? I'm gonna get you back for this."

He then gives both Ruby and Yang a side hug on both sides.

Percy: "Welp, looks like the gangs back together again."

He then releases the two, then Seth appears behind Percy.

Seth: "Ok so it seems everyone here as at least met once. Why was I not informed of this?"

Percy: "I don't know, I guess fate decided that."

Seth: "You used my line against me?"

Seth sighs, and moves his arm to hold his head. As everyone else laughed. And they continued to talk with each other before Ozpin came up to give a speech. Percy then introduced the sisters to his crew. And they let Ruby talk about if she made any friends or not. And she talks about how she "almost blew up".

Kai: "Come one it just sounded like you had a bad day."

Ruby: "No I literally exploded a hole in front of the school. And there was fire, and I think some ice."

Yang: "Are you being sarcastic?"

Ruby: She scoffs at the answer. "I wish. I tripped over some crabby girls luggage. And then she yelled at me. And then I sneezed. And then I exploded. And I think she yelled again. And I felt really, really bad. And I just wanted her to stop yelling at me."

As she continued with her rant, a girl wearing all white, even her hair, appeared behind Ruby's shoulder. As if she heard the whole thing.

???: "You!"

She then jumps into Percy's arms.

Ruby: "Oh God. Its happening again!"

???: "You're lucky we weren't blown off the side of a cliff."

Kai: "Oh my God, you really did blow up."

Ruby: "It was an accident."

Then she looked at Kai with a somewhat mean glare. He then shot his hands up like he didn't do anything.

???: "As for you, I would like to thank you for pointing me the directions to this part of the school."

Kai sighed in relief.

Kai: "Whew, that's a relief. But, it's my pleasure Ms....uh. I don't think we've formally met."

???: "You're kidding. First this dolt, and now you?"

She said as she points at him.

Kai: "He now. Don't you know it's rude to point? And besides, should I know?"

The girl rubs the bridge of her nose with her thumb and index finger.

???: "Ugh. Can't believe I'm doing this to some, farmboy."

Kai: "Farmboy? That's Pyrotechnist for you, Ice Queen."

???: "Ice Queen?! You know what, I take back that thanks."

Kai just sighed and turned around.

Kai: "No winning against this one, I guess."

Then he walked off. And the girl thought to herself.

???: "Why was he talking to me like some commoner? Does he really not know my name, and what my name means to the world? He, talked to me like a person, not some business partner or big name in the world. Just, a person."

She kept staring at Kai, as he walked back to the group. His head then turned, and her light blue eyes locked contact with Kai's green ones, and just like that, a spark happened between them.

Ranger: "Kai. Kai?"

Ranger started to wave his hand in front of Kai's face, as well as snap for his attention.

Ranger: "Kai!"

Kai then snapped back to reality.

Ranger: "You good man? Seemed like you see something ya like."

A/N: In case I didn't say it in the introduction, I gave Ranger a country accent to, somewhat, fit his character.

Kai: "Huh? No, it's just. She looked like she was stressed, and maybe needed...a friend."

Part 3 will be released tomorrow, maybe as well as Part 4.

Stay toasty, little Fireballs
4ho3nix Out!!!