Credits(And Epilogue)

(INSERT CREDIT SCENE WITH TEAM SPRK PARKOUR RUNNING ON THE ROOFTOPS OF VALE)

Created by: 4ho3nix
Directed by: 4ho3nix
Casting by: 4ho3nix and Rooster Teeth
Cast:

Seth Neveré: Mitchell Hope (Vocals: Troy Sanders, Keegan-Michael Key, Frank Sinatra, Choi San, Lee Know)

Percy Donegan: Bryce Papenbrook (Vocals: Howard Jones, Choi Jongho, Kim Seungmin, Caleb Hyles, Chino Moreno)

Ranger Vincent: Montana Jackson (Vocals: Brantley Gilbert, Song Mingi, Bang Chan, Johnathan Young, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Colm R. McGuinnes)

Kai Lannister: Quinton Flynn (Vocals: Thomas Sanders, Brann Dailor, Park Seongwha, Han Jisung)

Tony Johnson: Oscar Isaac

Marduk: Paul St. Peter

Rook: James Patrick Stuart

Lance: David Dayan Fischer

Nile: Kirk Thorton

Laid-Back Member: Ryan O'Donohue

Accent Member: Robin Atkin Dowes

Graceful Man: Keith Ferguson

Ruby Rose: Lindsay Jones

Weiss Schnee: Kara Eberle

Blake Belladonna: Arryn Zech

Yang Xiao Long: Barbara Dunkelman

Jaune Arc: Miles Luna

Pyrha Nikos: Jen Brown

Lie Ren: Monty Oum

Nora Valkyrie: Samantha Ireland

Sun Wu Kong: Michael Jones

Penny Polendina: Taylor McKnee

Ozpin: Shannon McCormick

Glynda Goodwitch: Kathleen Zuelch

Proffesor Port: Ryan Haywood

Proffesor Oobleck: Joel Heyman

Cardin Winchester: Adam Ellis

Russel Thrush: Shane Newville

Dove Bronzewing: No VA??(I tried looking)

Sky Lark: Same as Dove

Roman Torchwick: Gray Haddock

Cinder Fall: Jessica Nigri

Velvet Scarletina: Caiti Ward

(IF IM MISSING ANYONE, LET ME KNOW!!)

Songs:

I Dissappear: Metallica

Find Your Flame: Sega Sound Team, Kellin Quinn

Carry On: Avenged Sevenfold

Right Now: Confetti

Red Lights(Bang Chan, Hyunjin): STRAY KIDS

By The Way(Acoustic): Theory OF A Deadman

Black Betty: Ram Jam

Ace Of Spades: Motörhead

Rowdy Rumble: Yoko Shimomura

Organization XIII: Yoko Shimomura

Hollier Than Thou: Corey Taylor

Black Powder: Yoko Shimomura

This World: ATEEZ

Big shout out to Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum for making this masterpiece of a series, the original music and art artists that brought more color, energy and feel into the series. And a bigger shoutout to the people who read and support this book.

I hope you all enjoyed this book!!

4ho3nix Out!!

On top of the roof of a jacked up looking castle with the top of the roofs, pointing sideways out of the building, stood Marduk and another one of his men, most likely his second in command. Marduk was looking at a tablet.

Marduk: "It seems, the roster is completed."

Man(Gruff): "You mean, Rook has done it?"

Marduk: "Of course, Lance."

Rook: "Hey!"

Rook walked up to the two as he fired his arrowguns at Marduk. After the fight he had, he had to wrap his head, eye, and neck in bandages. The bullets however never hit as they were blocked by an invisible force behind Marduk. Said villain was still looking at the tablet not batting an eye, knowing his presence was there. Lance turned around to see Rook.

Rook: "You said I wouldn't get hurt! I didn't sign up to be collateral damage!"

As Rook got close enough to Marduk, he pointed one of his arrowguns at his head and got up in his face.

Rook: "No way! As if!"

He was then met with the sharp side of Lance's, well Windlancer, at his throat. Rook then back up away from the weapon, as Lance moved with him.

Rook: "Okay! Okay, fine. Fine! Just...put that down! You still need me! You still need me to do something, right? And all I'm asking is that you hold up your end of the bargain."

Lance then looked at Marduk, who returned his gaze with a nod. He then looked back at Rook.

Lance: "Perhaps next time, you choose your words more carfully."

He turned his weapon into gusts of wind and blew them off into the distance. Rook let out a sigh and looked down at the ground. He to put his weapons up before looking back at the two.

Rook: "Heh, I mean, what's a little scratch on my face, huh? All things considered. I'm just lucky he didn't use that, new strange power, or something, he showed. It was a powerful aura though. And that's not the strange part."

Lance: "And that would be?"

Rook: "His eyes started glowing. And that special aura of his, turned into a lion. If you're thinking what I'm thinking, this could be harder for us."

Lance: "So, a Maidens Guardian has been awoken?"

Rook: "If you put it like that then yeah. So, Boss. What do we do now?"

The two of them then looked at Marduk, who simply looked up at the moon.

Marduk: "You know, Rook? I truly appreciated what you gave Ranger. Not only did you awoken a Guardian...You placed a new backup on our bench."

He turned around to show the two his tablet with photos of Team RWBY on one row, and Team JNPR on the bottom row, with Pyrhas face just now popping up on the screen.

Marduk: "Team RWBY, and Team JNPR. With them in the fray, things are bound to get interesting."

He then chuckled menacingly which made the screen fade to black. Thus ending this story.