Chapter 8: Fun Day(Part 2)

We see our favorite 12 people walk into a karaoke club. The main crew walked past them to the next building. Some of the others saw them.

Yang: "Dudes, you missed the building."

Seth: "We know, but we weren't actually gonna embarrass some of yall by doing karaoke. Well, not yet anyways."

The other eight let out a sigh and walked into the restaurant, which as called "Grimm Appetite".They approach a hostess at the podium.

Hostess: "HI, welcome to Grimm Apet-. Oh my! Th-thunderbird?!"

Seth: "That's us darling."

The hostess turns red and stutters.

Hostess: "W-will it be you f-four with us t-tonight?"

Seth: "Actually, a party of 12."

Hostess: "O-of course. Right this w-way."

She then grabbed some menus, and walked to find a table to sit the 12. They all got a chair to sit in. Kai was about to move the chair for Weiss to sit in, but Jaune beat him to the punch.

Jaune: "Allow me."

Weiss let's out an angry sigh. But she let's it happen. Kai just shrugged it off before he takes a seat next to Pyrha, who sat next to Jaune, who sat next to Weiss. Percy, next in the middle of Blake and Yang, which she sat next to Ranger. Nora and Ren next to each other, as did Seth and Ruby.

A/N: There won't be any Seth×Ruby ships in this series. Had to throw that out there.

They all look at the menus wandering what to get to eat. Blake, once again looked at Percy's gills, but he caught her just in time.

Percy: "Like what you see? Hehe."

Blake: "N-no, it's just. Despite being a race discriminated by others, why do you not try to hide it?"

Percy: "What, me being a piranha faunus? Yeah, it does have its up's and downs. But it's this traits that make me who I am. On the inside, that's what really matters. And besides, what people say, there just words."

Blake then slightly opened her mouth like she was about to speak. But she shook her head and looked back at the menu. After a couple of minutes, they were greeted by a voice.

???: "Well well well. If it isn't the same band, riding coattails to the top."

SPRK realized who's voice this was and instantly got up and smiled.

Seth: "Tony! Man, how are ya?"

Tony: "Better then what yall got going on."

Tony was a middle aged man, who looked in his mid thirties. He had a goatee and some tattoos on his arm. They both were met with a handshake and a hug, the same goes interacting with the other three.

Kai: "So what, your now a restaurant manager?"

Tony: "Yeah, you could say that."

Percy: "So you gave up on being our agent for this?"

Tony: "Hey its not like I had a choice. The wife was very strict on which I picked."

Seth: "Yeah you're right. Speaking of, how is Marissa?"

Tony: "Yeah, she's doing fine. But guess what? We're expecting."

The boys looked in a happy shocked expression.

Ranger: "Wow congrats man! I'm happy for ya."

Meanwhile, back at the table, the other 8 are looking at the boys having their conversation with Tony.