Chapter 15: Ready, Aim

A/N: I Lied!!!! HAAA!!! You will get to see how The Guild interacted with out main heroes in future volumes. But for now, lets see how Ranger deals with his defeat.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We see a warehouse with open doors. Torchwick walks into the warehouse with a case in one hand, and his cane in the other. Walking next to him was a Pawn that was to accompany him until Nile showed up.

Roman: "So, you'll leave until one of your men show up?"

Pawn: "That is correct."

Torchwick set the case down on a table and let out a heavy sigh.

???: "How very disappointing, Roman."

Roman: "Woah!! Haha..."

He turned around startled to see three figures behind him.

Roman: "Wasn't expecting to see you guys so soon."

???: "We were expecting...more from you."

Roman nervously laughs.

Roman: "Hey, you were the one who suggested working with those stupid mutts from the Whit Fang. And those purities in the suits weren't much help either."

Pawn: "Hey now!"

???: "And you will continue to do so."

The figure then ignites a flame from her palm. The three figures then walk out from the shadows to reveal themselves.

???: "We have big plans for you Roman. All we ask is a little cooperation."

A shadow portal then appears to the side of them. Everyone in the room then looks at it. A hooded Nile then walks through the portal.

Nile: "And with that cooperation, comes trust. Something I assume you aren't familiar with, Torchwick."

Roman: "Hey. What I do, helps me get by in this world!"

Nile then looks over to the Pawn.

Nile: "I take it you're here, to make sure I arrive."

Pawn: "Yep."

Nile: "Then you may kindly return back to the base."

The Pawn the walked into the shadow portal. Which then closes after the Pawn walked through. Nile then looks at the three people.

Nile: "And I also take it, that you are Cinder Fall. Am I correct?"

Cinder then makes the flame go out and walks up to Nile.

Cinder: "Yes. And you're the one who was told to meet us?"

Nile: "It would that we are both right."

Nile then bows on one knee.

Nile: "I was instructed, by my Superior, to find you. And aid you in anything you do. Give me the word, and I will execute without hesitation."

Cinder: "Arise."

Nile did so. He was then standing face to, well hood, with Cinder.

Cinder: "I would like to know, the name, and face, of my new associate."

Nile took of his hood, and brushed the rest of his hair out the hood.