Chapter 8: Fun Day(Part 1)

The days passed by like they were some of the best ones most people would like, especially the boys. They all got to know teams RWBY and JNPR more. They all had asked each individual person from both teams if they wanted to hang out with them in Vale during the weekend. And lucky for them they all said yes.

We our four boys getting ready dressing up in their casual attire talking about how the day will go, and what they think about everyone else they invited.

Seth: "So, how do you think today will go?"

Ranger: "Well, if Kai can keep his girlfriend from having another tantrum. Then today might be good."

Kai: "Oh I know you're not talking, Mr. I Give Goo-Goo Eyes To Pyrha.

Kai(Imitating Ranger): "Oh Pyhra, give poor cowboy a chance. Please take my hat in acceptance of marriage."

Percy then laughs hysterically at Kai's joke. Meanwhile Ranger then turned to look at Percy mad.

Ranger: "I know you're not laughing. I see you trying to swoon Blake with your faunus features."

Percy then shut up.

Ranger: "So you do fall for emo chick's huh?"

Seth was still laughing.

Kai: "How does he get a free pass?"

Seth: "Let's just say I worry about more important things."

They all finish goofing off in their room and decide to go to the deck where the Bullheads appear to go to Vale. They wait there to see both teams RWBY and JNPR walking towards them. They all talked to each other while they wait for the ship to appear. Minutes passed and one showed up and landed on the deck. They all got on and the ship flew off and headed into Vale.

They arrived at Vale, and they all got off and walked down the streets looking at the buildings.

Blake: "Ok, so what's the plan?"

Percy: "Well, we were just gonna walk around the fun part of the city to see what their is."

Ranger: "Yeah. I saw a bunch'a places we can go to. Like, an arcade, karaoke places, bowling, go-kart tracks."

Ruby: "Ah, go-karts?! I used to ride them when I was little. Can we go, can we, can we?!"

Pyrha: "Well, someone seems eager."

Seth: "Oh yeah, we need to put it to an agreement. What should we do first?"

Nora: "Why bowling? It doesn't even seem like fun."

Seth: "Did I also forget to mention a challenge in all of this?"

Teams RWBY and JNPR looked at the boys with a "what do you mean" look.

Seth: "We did plan this after all. We did say those suggestions, because their part of the challenge. The team who wins out of these four places is the winner. And they have to tell the loser what to do for a week."

The other teams then looked at each other, and then nodded.

Percy: "All right then. And like Nora said, we get done with the boring stuff first. So bowling is the first thing to do."

RWBY, JNPR: "All right."

All 12 of them walk into the bowling alley. The boys found the counter to do the payments. As Seth and Kai worked on the payments, Percy and Ranger went to the balls and tried to figure out which would work well for them. Jaune and Ren soon did the same thing.

Jaune: "So, you boys ready to lose?"

Ranger: "Ha, we should be asking you that."

Ren: "So, how does this work?"