Chapter 6: Strong as Steel

We see the crew walking to their first hour class. They're wearing their school uniforms made for them, as for Ranger, he still had his hat on. They approach two doors that are the entrance to the classroom. They walk into what was a college sized classroom, with a white board with a bunch of notes on the different species of Grimm, and drawing of a bunch of Grimm anatomy, including a Boarbatusk. There also stood a desk, and behind it was the teacher getting his notes and papers in order. A name tag was on his desk saying "Professor Port".

Port: "Ah gentlemen, welcome. It would seem as you four are early."

He checks the clock on his wall.

Port: "Twenty minutes early at that."

Seth: "Well better early than late."

Percy: "Yeah, we weren't raised to be lazy."

Port: "Aha, conviction. Now I see why Ozpin wanted you to fight the Cyclops. As you can see I am your teacher for this class, you can call me Professor Port."

Ranger: "Nice, we get to have old man wisdom!"

Port chuckled at this saying.

Port: "Haha, 'old man wisdom'. I think I'll take a liking to you four."

Ranger: "Welp, we won't disappoint ya, Professor."

He then got up and walked to the four boys, and gave all of them a handshake. He was quite fond of all of their handshakes.

Port: "Good grip."

Ranger: "Thanks. So, we're early after all mind if we help you with something?"

Port: "Actually Mr. Vincent. I would like your assistance with moving something in here."

Ranger: "Got it."

Seth: "And one more thing. I might have a hunch that team RWBY might be a bit late."

Port: "Well alright then. Knowing how your predictions might come true, I'll let it slide if they are late."

Seth: "I actually prefer bluffs, instead of predictions."

After 15 minutes of helping out Port with getting his classroom ready, students start to come in. Port decides to tell the to take a seat and thank them for helping. They all took there seats in a row above the front row. They then grab their notebooks ready to take notes. Ranger however was more concerned about the cage he helped bring in as it just continued to move around and growl.

After a couple of more minutes, Port decided to start class. Then during the first few minutes of his lecture, the doors burst open to show team RWBY panting through the doors.

Port: "Ah, team RWBY. Nice of you to drop in. 5 minutes late."

Ruby then chuckles as if she's guilty, and Weiss facepalms herself.

Port: "But don't worry, team SPRK here told us that you'd be late. I'll let it slide this once, but don't let it happen again."

They girls sighed in relief. Kai waved at them and pointed to the row in front, which no one took. So they walked to sit in front of the boys. Long minutes go by and Port continued with his lecture.

Port: "Monsters, demons, prowlers of the night. Yes, the creatures of Grimm have many names. But I, merely refer to them as prey. Hu-hah! Haha."

Ruby was sleeping whenever she woke up to the sound of Ports laugh. Weiss was taking notes, while Blake and Yang were observing his lecture. Seth, Percy and Kai took notes as well. Ranger took notes, but still looked in the cage.

Ranger(Mind): "Why the hell didn't he tell me what's in the cage? It could be harmful if not dealt with properly."

Percy saw Ranger zone off in the distance as Port continued with his lecture.